Old toilet block in Upper Norwood sold for £97,000
A load of old toilet or a wise investment?
This former toilet block, in South Norwood Hill, were sold for £97,000 earlier this week.
Built in 1965 and out of use for the last five years the block is also next to one of the Crystal Palace radio masts.
So is it £97,000 well spent or thousands flushed down the loo?
According to auctioneers Andrew Scott Robertson, the block is situated in a prominent corner of the junction with South Norwood Hill and Beulah Hill.
There are a host of shops nearby if you needed any emergency supplies and it is considered the property is suitable for conversion.
Were you the one who bought this toilet block? Get in touch. Phone 020 8722 6352 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Nurses cleared of covering up dementia patient's disappearance
- Firefighters to go on strike again over pensions dispute
- Stolen mobile phone returned to owner after being spotted on eBay
- Tribute for world renowned dancer who died in Norbury house fire
- VIDEO: Bus driver calls cyclist a 'knob' - TfL sorry
Comments are closed on this article.