Old toilet block in Upper Norwood sold for £97,000
A load of old toilet or a wise investment?
This former toilet block, in South Norwood Hill, were sold for £97,000 earlier this week.
Built in 1965 and out of use for the last five years the block is also next to one of the Crystal Palace radio masts.
So is it £97,000 well spent or thousands flushed down the loo?
According to auctioneers Andrew Scott Robertson, the block is situated in a prominent corner of the junction with South Norwood Hill and Beulah Hill.
There are a host of shops nearby if you needed any emergency supplies and it is considered the property is suitable for conversion.
Were you the one who bought this toilet block? Get in touch. Phone 020 8722 6352 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Easter message from Crystal Palace chaplain Chris Roe
- Q&A with Avenue Q stars ahead of their show in Croydon this summer
- PICTURES: Crucifixion re-enacted in Croydon
- Comedian Eddie Izzard hits the streets of Croydon for Labour campaign
- Croydon Village Outlet goes into administration - but 'new owner lined up'
Comments are closed on this article.