Pantomime dame meets glamour group The Dreamboys
This year’s pantomime dame was in a dream world last week.
Quinn Patrick, who is starring as Mrs Smee in Fairfield Halls’ Peter Pan, came face to face with the cast of The Dreamboys.
The group were appearing at the venue’s concert hall during their 54 date UK tour.
Patrick, who is one of the shows most popular characters, said it was a pleasure to meet them.
He said: “Meeting The Dreamboys was a real treat. They are really professional and have a sense of fun.
“You couldn't get more worlds apart but at the end of the day we are all entertaining people really, just in different ways.
“It's a compliment to the Fairfield Halls really, showing what diverse programming they have, making sure that. No matter what you want to go and see, they are catering for everyone.”
- Easter message from Crystal Palace chaplain Chris Roe
- Q&A with Avenue Q stars ahead of their show in Croydon this summer
- PICTURES: Crucifixion re-enacted in Croydon
- Comedian Eddie Izzard hits the streets of Croydon for Labour campaign
- Croydon Village Outlet goes into administration - but 'new owner lined up'
Comments are closed on this article.