New Addington schoolboy invited to exclusive screening of new dinosaur film
A New Addington schoolboy was invited to an exclusive screening of Walking with Dinosaurs, as part of a wish granted by Starlight Children's Foundation.
Martin Petrov was invited to the screening by the charity, which grants wishes for seriously and terminally ill children.
The 12-year-old suffers from ewings sarcoma- a type of bone cancer, and was referred to Starlight in April 2012 for a wish. His wish was to go to Egypt to see the Pyramids and it was granted in May 2013.
Martin loves history and was excited to attend the screening with his family on December 17, as the film did not go on global release until December 20.
- Easter message from Crystal Palace chaplain Chris Roe
- Q&A with Avenue Q stars ahead of their show in Croydon this summer
- PICTURES: Crucifixion re-enacted in Croydon
- Comedian Eddie Izzard hits the streets of Croydon for Labour campaign
- Croydon Village Outlet goes into administration - but 'new owner lined up'
Comments are closed on this article.