New Addington schoolboy invited to exclusive screening of new dinosaur film
A New Addington schoolboy was invited to an exclusive screening of Walking with Dinosaurs, as part of a wish granted by Starlight Children's Foundation.
Martin Petrov was invited to the screening by the charity, which grants wishes for seriously and terminally ill children.
The 12-year-old suffers from ewings sarcoma- a type of bone cancer, and was referred to Starlight in April 2012 for a wish. His wish was to go to Egypt to see the Pyramids and it was granted in May 2013.
Martin loves history and was excited to attend the screening with his family on December 17, as the film did not go on global release until December 20.
- Protest planned as hospital shut-down clause debated in Parliament
- 'Despicable' care home nurse stole thousands of pounds from 98-year-old resident
- Cash boost for flood-hit businesses in Kenley and Purley
- Housing scheme to launch Croydon sales programme
- Gas field in the North Sea named after New Addington brewery
Comments are closed on this article.