New road closures announced for Goat House Bridge, South Norwood
Additional closures have been announced for a bridge in South Norwood while repairs are carried out by Network Rail.
Goat House Bridge on Penge Road will close at 11pm tomorrow- December 24- until 4am on Boxing Day- December 26.
Further closures are planned for January, with the first closure extended slightly. It will now be closed from 5am on Saturday, January 4, until 5am on Sunday, January 12.
- "I was screaming." Mum relives ordeal after daughter killed in street in pushchair
- Terminally ill mother's anguish at her son's killer's apology snub
- Croydon to pioneer house enterprise zones in London
- Met urged to 'come clean' as explosive new links revealed between murders of Daniel Morgan and Stephen Lawrence
- TRAFFIC: Delays expected in South Norwood and Woodside due to bridge closure
Comments are closed on this article.