Trams suspended after fallen tree at Sandilands, Croydon
A fallen tree has led to tram services being suspended between East Croydon and Lloyd Park.
The tree is on the track between Sandilands tunnel and Larcombe Close.
A spokesman for Transport for London said it was not known how long the service would be suspended for.
How has the storm affected you? Send pictures and stories to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 722 6353
- Protest planned as hospital shut-down clause debated in Parliament
- 'Despicable' care home nurse stole thousands of pounds from 98-year-old resident
- Cash boost for flood-hit businesses in Kenley and Purley
- Housing scheme to launch Croydon sales programme
- Gas field in the North Sea named after New Addington brewery
Comments are closed on this article.