Trams suspended after fallen tree at Sandilands, Croydon
A fallen tree has led to tram services being suspended between East Croydon and Lloyd Park.
The tree is on the track between Sandilands tunnel and Larcombe Close.
A spokesman for Transport for London said it was not known how long the service would be suspended for.
How has the storm affected you? Send pictures and stories to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 722 6353
- Former teenage tearaway now hoping to be a force for good on Monks Hill estate
- Boris Johnson: Crystal Palace tram extension 'absolutely guaranteed' by 2020
- "I was screaming." Mum relives ordeal after daughter killed in street in pushchair
- Terminally ill mother's anguish at her son's killer's apology snub
- Croydon to pioneer house enterprise zones in London
Comments are closed on this article.