Trams suspended after fallen tree at Sandilands, Croydon
A fallen tree has led to tram services being suspended between East Croydon and Lloyd Park.
The tree is on the track between Sandilands tunnel and Larcombe Close.
A spokesman for Transport for London said it was not known how long the service would be suspended for.
How has the storm affected you? Send pictures and stories to email@example.com or call 0208 722 6353
- Q&A with Avenue Q stars ahead of their show in Croydon this summer
- PICTURES: Crucifixion re-enacted in Croydon
- Comedian Eddie Izzard hits the streets of Croydon for Labour campaign
- Croydon Village Outlet goes into administration - but 'new owner lined up'
- Animal rights activist jailed for six years after blackmail campaign involving bomb threats, paedophile smears and 'HIV-infected' tampons
Comments are closed on this article.