Trams suspended after fallen tree at Sandilands, Croydon
A fallen tree has led to tram services being suspended between East Croydon and Lloyd Park.
The tree is on the track between Sandilands tunnel and Larcombe Close.
A spokesman for Transport for London said it was not known how long the service would be suspended for.
How has the storm affected you? Send pictures and stories to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 722 6353
- Crime in Croydon falls by nearly 10 per cent - new figures
- Basketball star Luol Deng to run summer camp in Crystal Palace
- Human remains unearthed at house are 'probably Saxon'
- Crystal Palace chaplain hails miraculous season for Eagles
- Neighbours of Norbury fire death pensioner describe 'dreadful' scene
Comments are closed on this article.