Train delays continue after cable fire at East Croydon
Train services are still being delayed after a cable fire at East Croydon.
Following significant damage and flooding caused by the storm last night and a cable fire at East Croydon Station, Southern and Network Rail are still trying to get trains running again.
Limited services are now being run on the following lines, which might be subject to further delay at East Croydon.
In the Metro area:
• Victoria to East Croydon via Norbury
• Mitcham Junction route
• London Bridge to Caterham via Forest Hill
• Clapham Junction to Shepherds Bush
• London Bridge to Beckenham Junction
Main Line services:
• Brighton to Haywards Heath
• Brighton to Eastbourne
• Brighton to Newhaven Marine • Brighton to Barnham
• Bognor to Barnham
• Victoria to Gatwick
• Redhill to Three Bridges shuttle
A Southern spokesman said: “We are continuing to check other lines of route and will recommence services on these as soon as we can. We will update our website frequently as services commence.”
- Comedian Eddie Izzard enjoying Crystal Palace success
- Missing 73-year-old woman from South Croydon has been found
- A fifth of Croydon children miss out on preferred primary school
- Postman stole letters and parcels because he felt 'stressed'
- Police hunt attacker in Waddon gardens
Comments are closed on this article.