Imagine spending years building up a collection of classic cars and then it being lifted away.
This is exactly what happened to one man in Livingston Road, South Norwood, (January 7) when the Driving and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA) seized his untaxed vehicles, including a MGB GT.
Tomorrow they are said to be returning to take away a Bentley which they did not seize today because it was too heavy to put on a standard flatbed truck.
Police officers were called to support the DVLA operation.
- Fourth teenager appears in court charged with murder of Andre Aderemi in South Croydon
- Hospital death of childcare worker 'not a result of medical negligence'
- As it happened: GCSE results day in Croydon and Sutton
- Cheap martial arts training in south London with Bollywood blockbuster
- London’s burning: Free events to mark 350 years since the Great Fire of London