Untaxed classic cars seized by DVLA
Imagine spending years building up a collection of classic cars and then it being lifted away.
This is exactly what happened to one man in Livingston Road, South Norwood, (January 7) when the Driving and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA) seized his untaxed vehicles, including a MGB GT.
Tomorrow they are said to be returning to take away a Bentley which they did not seize today because it was too heavy to put on a standard flatbed truck.
Police officers were called to support the DVLA operation.
- Firefighters showcase rescue skills in Croydon
- London Fire Brigade warns over dangers of Vaportini drinking craze
- Croydon councillor who investigated Stephen Lawrence murder set for spotlight of new public inquiry
- 'Fare dodger' knocks out police officer in East Croydon station attack
- Purley flood victim conned out of £17,000 by bogus council workers
Comments are closed on this article.