Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus have rescued a woman from a house fire in Selsdon.
They were called to Farley Road at around 10am yesterday and got the 47-year-old woman out of the property.
She was suffering from smoke inhalation before taken to Croydon University Hospital by an ambulance.
Crews from Croydon and Addington fire stations took around three hours to put the fire out.
The cause of the blaze is now under investigation by the police and London Fire Brigade.
- Dawn French bringing first solo tour to Croydon
- Firefighters called to 2am bin fires twice in two weeks
- Woman robbed by men who offered her lift in car
- Take a journey through history of the BBC in theatre show
- London Victoria services delayed due to earlier broken down train