Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus have rescued a woman from a house fire in Selsdon.
They were called to Farley Road at around 10am yesterday and got the 47-year-old woman out of the property.
She was suffering from smoke inhalation before taken to Croydon University Hospital by an ambulance.
Crews from Croydon and Addington fire stations took around three hours to put the fire out.
The cause of the blaze is now under investigation by the police and London Fire Brigade.
- More strikes planned as talks between Southern and the RMT collapse over future of conductor roles
- Lidl recalls tins of herring because label fails to warn it contains fish
- Croydon Central MP Gavin Barwell said to be under investigation by police after claims he broke election spending laws
- Super-sized SLUGS coming to gardens thanks to mild winter weather
- Bank Holiday engineering work to be "least disruptive" of recent years as National Rail warn passengers to check before travel