Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus have rescued a woman from a house fire in Selsdon.
They were called to Farley Road at around 10am yesterday and got the 47-year-old woman out of the property.
She was suffering from smoke inhalation before taken to Croydon University Hospital by an ambulance.
Crews from Croydon and Addington fire stations took around three hours to put the fire out.
The cause of the blaze is now under investigation by the police and London Fire Brigade.
- Man who raped 5-year-old Sutton girl jailed for 13 years
- The UK’s ‘favourite fast food restaurant’ Five Guys is coming to Croydon
- Burglary gang stole expensive cars and used them to steal from convenience stores
- Meet the mum who used her maternity leave to travel the world with her baby
- New database to 'name and shame' dodgy landlords