Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus have rescued a woman from a house fire in Selsdon.
They were called to Farley Road at around 10am yesterday and got the 47-year-old woman out of the property.
She was suffering from smoke inhalation before taken to Croydon University Hospital by an ambulance.
Crews from Croydon and Addington fire stations took around three hours to put the fire out.
The cause of the blaze is now under investigation by the police and London Fire Brigade.
- Send us your spookiest Halloween pictures
- Street food revolution will move indoors when Surrey StrEatery launches with a bang
- Roller Derby girls gear up for next big test
- Police concern over missing Whyteleafe man who has not been seen since his car was spotted on M25 10 days ago
- Marcus Campbell: Family fighting to transfer critically ill father away from Croydon University Hospital