Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus have rescued a woman from a house fire in Selsdon.
They were called to Farley Road at around 10am yesterday and got the 47-year-old woman out of the property.
She was suffering from smoke inhalation before taken to Croydon University Hospital by an ambulance.
Crews from Croydon and Addington fire stations took around three hours to put the fire out.
The cause of the blaze is now under investigation by the police and London Fire Brigade.
- Father spared jail after crashing car and injuring children before assaulting ex-girlfriend
- These filthy restaurant pictures will put you off your dinner: The owner has to pay £24,122 for breaking food hygiene rules
- Croydon children told where they will be going to primary school
- Monks Hill Sports Centre is back in business and open for public use
- Lib Dem who opposed Sutton Council's incinerator plan suspended