A woman who was seriously injured plunging three stories from a flat window in Addiscombe has been released from hospital.
Police arrested three people on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm after the 20-year-old fell from the top floor of the building in Morland Avenue just before midnight on New Year's Day.
Two men, aged 21 and 31, and a 42-year-old woman have been bailed until late January following their arrests on Thursday.
Neighbours described hearing a "thud" around the time of the woman's fall before seeing paramedics treat her in the road.
Anyone with information about this incident can contact Detective Sergeant Lee Hinton on 020 3276 2235 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- Bright and sunny day ahead with warm weather set to continue throughout the week
- Quick-thinking bank cashier saves pensioner from being conned out of life's savings
- MP Gavin Barwell denies breaking campaign spending laws as Met launches expenses probe
- WIN! We’ve got money-can’t-buy X-Men Apocalypse goodies to give away
- Three men bailed following South Norwood stabbing