A woman who was seriously injured plunging three stories from a flat window in Addiscombe has been released from hospital.
Police arrested three people on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm after the 20-year-old fell from the top floor of the building in Morland Avenue just before midnight on New Year's Day.
Two men, aged 21 and 31, and a 42-year-old woman have been bailed until late January following their arrests on Thursday.
Neighbours described hearing a "thud" around the time of the woman's fall before seeing paramedics treat her in the road.
Anyone with information about this incident can contact Detective Sergeant Lee Hinton on 020 3276 2235 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- It's the 100th birthday today of a lady who yearns to keep a chicken in her care home like the old times
- Croydon choristers singing their way to Rugby World Cup role
- Croydon cycling: Olympic champions including Team Wiggins set to race through town
- Serial con artist spared jail for 37 frauds - including scamming former prisoner of war out of thousands
- PICTURES: Arts quarter gets fresh spray of paint as gallery and shop opens