A woman who was seriously injured plunging three stories from a flat window in Addiscombe has been released from hospital.
Police arrested three people on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm after the 20-year-old fell from the top floor of the building in Morland Avenue just before midnight on New Year's Day.
Two men, aged 21 and 31, and a 42-year-old woman have been bailed until late January following their arrests on Thursday.
Neighbours described hearing a "thud" around the time of the woman's fall before seeing paramedics treat her in the road.
Anyone with information about this incident can contact Detective Sergeant Lee Hinton on 020 3276 2235 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- Live boxing: all the action from Anthony Joshua's world title fight at The O2
- Mayor Sadiq Khan to London's EU migrants: 'You are welcome here'
- Driver escapes injury as car crashes into house
- EU Referendum 2016: As Britain votes to leave, how did your borough vote in south west London and north Surrey?
- David Cameron to RESIGN as Britain votes to leave European Union