A woman who was seriously injured plunging three stories from a flat window in Addiscombe has been released from hospital.
Police arrested three people on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm after the 20-year-old fell from the top floor of the building in Morland Avenue just before midnight on New Year's Day.
Two men, aged 21 and 31, and a 42-year-old woman have been bailed until late January following their arrests on Thursday.
Neighbours described hearing a "thud" around the time of the woman's fall before seeing paramedics treat her in the road.
Anyone with information about this incident can contact Detective Sergeant Lee Hinton on 020 3276 2235 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- David Darko murder: Teenager jailed for minimum of 19 years for fatal stabbing in South Norwood park
- Ale Mary: Croydon Minster to revive medieval tradition of blessing beer
- Govia Thameslink rail workers to ballot for industrial action over ticket office closure dispute
- British Transport Police warn London's young people about dangers of rail trespass amid summer spike
- Pete's Dragon (PG) review: Disney remake is an enjoyable, timeless adventure