A woman who was seriously injured plunging three stories from a flat window in Addiscombe has been released from hospital.
Police arrested three people on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm after the 20-year-old fell from the top floor of the building in Morland Avenue just before midnight on New Year's Day.
Two men, aged 21 and 31, and a 42-year-old woman have been bailed until late January following their arrests on Thursday.
Neighbours described hearing a "thud" around the time of the woman's fall before seeing paramedics treat her in the road.
Anyone with information about this incident can contact Detective Sergeant Lee Hinton on 020 3276 2235 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 'Remarkable' woman thought to be oldest person in Croydon dies age 107
- New scheme to give London prisoners free books inspired by borrowed copy of 'Catcher in the Rye'
- London will be hotter than Barcelona today as heatwave reaches its peak
- Detectives investigating fatal stabbing of Andre Aderemi find 'several knives' - but no motive for killing
- 'I never got to tell him how much I love him': Mum speaks of heartbreak after son knifed to death 10 minutes after she left him at friend's house