Woman released from hospital after flat fall in Morland Avenue, Addiscombe
A woman who was seriously injured plunging three stories from a flat window in Addiscombe has been released from hospital.
Police arrested three people on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm after the 20-year-old fell from the top floor of the building in Morland Avenue just before midnight on New Year's Day.
Two men, aged 21 and 31, and a 42-year-old woman have been bailed until late January following their arrests on Thursday.
Neighbours described hearing a "thud" around the time of the woman's fall before seeing paramedics treat her in the road.
Anyone with information about this incident can contact Detective Sergeant Lee Hinton on 020 3276 2235 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- Croydon councillor who investigated Stephen Lawrence murder set for spotlight of new public inquiry
- 'Fare dodger' knocks out police officer in East Croydon station attack
- Purley flood victim conned out of £17,000 by bogus council workers
- Burst water pipe causes disruption near Croydon University Hospital
- Croydon courtrooms shut as lawyers strike over legal aid
Comments are closed on this article.