An exhibition about an influential Hindu monk was held at the weekend.
The SV150 committee and charity Subrang Arts put together an exhibition entitled The Life of Vivekananda and the Ancient Indian Civilisation.
Held at Archbishop Lanfranc School the exhibition focused on Swami Vivekananda, a Hindu monk, who was instrumental in introducing Indian philosophies to the western world.
It was also the 150th birth anniversary of Vivekananda in 2013.
- Violent robbers who pinned a man to the floor before stealing his bank card are jailed
- VIDEO: Crystal Palace cheerleader gives insight into life and The Crystals in Londoners film project
- Volunteers help clear 40 bags of rubbish from Norbury alleyway
- Cerebral palsy sufferer going for the chop to help friend raise £80,000 for life changing operation
- 'Dangerous' tram network under review in wake of coroner's warnings over death of cyclist