An exhibition about an influential Hindu monk was held at the weekend.
The SV150 committee and charity Subrang Arts put together an exhibition entitled The Life of Vivekananda and the Ancient Indian Civilisation.
Held at Archbishop Lanfranc School the exhibition focused on Swami Vivekananda, a Hindu monk, who was instrumental in introducing Indian philosophies to the western world.
It was also the 150th birth anniversary of Vivekananda in 2013.
- RMT rail union announces five-day strike in dispute with Southern
- Immigration arrests at Byron burger restaurants across London
- Vulnerable children in Croydon waiting too long to see social workers, warn inspectors
- Teenager rushed to hospital after being stabbed in Croydon
- ‘It’s OAP’s 11’ – The Hatton Garden Job's director and producer tell us what to expect from the film