An exhibition about an influential Hindu monk was held at the weekend.
The SV150 committee and charity Subrang Arts put together an exhibition entitled The Life of Vivekananda and the Ancient Indian Civilisation.
Held at Archbishop Lanfranc School the exhibition focused on Swami Vivekananda, a Hindu monk, who was instrumental in introducing Indian philosophies to the western world.
It was also the 150th birth anniversary of Vivekananda in 2013.
- UPDATE: Shot fired and getaway car crashes in South Norwood petrol garage robbery
- Croydon teacher tells 1,000 pupils he's gay - the reaction was marvellous
- Southern Rail strike: Fresh walkout announced for next month
- Crystal Palace fans accidentally vandalise own team coach
- Southern owners apologises to passengers as profits slump