Exhibition about influential monk held at Archbishop Lanfranc School
An exhibition about an influential Hindu monk was held at the weekend.
The SV150 committee and charity Subrang Arts put together an exhibition entitled The Life of Vivekananda and the Ancient Indian Civilisation.
Held at Archbishop Lanfranc School the exhibition focused on Swami Vivekananda, a Hindu monk, who was instrumental in introducing Indian philosophies to the western world.
It was also the 150th birth anniversary of Vivekananda in 2013.
- Former Welsh rugby international guilty of assault of glamour model at Dane Bowers home
- Olympic photographer and Queen speak for first time as he receives MBE
- Captain Sensible's seat is pride of South Norwood
- Battle lines drawn over plans for Lidl in Upper Norwood
- Men appear in court accused of tampering with cash machine in south Wimbledon
Comments are closed on this article.