An exhibition about an influential Hindu monk was held at the weekend.
The SV150 committee and charity Subrang Arts put together an exhibition entitled The Life of Vivekananda and the Ancient Indian Civilisation.
Held at Archbishop Lanfranc School the exhibition focused on Swami Vivekananda, a Hindu monk, who was instrumental in introducing Indian philosophies to the western world.
It was also the 150th birth anniversary of Vivekananda in 2013.
- 'His eye was pouring with blood and I thought he was a goner': Driver cradles moped rider after crash
- VIDEO: Film appeals to ethnic minorities to join bone marrow register in memory of Kevin Kararwa
- Hammer attack in South Norwood: Man charged with attempted murder
- Life imprisonment for man who killed girlfriend by stamping on her head after Facebook password row
- Serving army sergeant to stand trial accused of sexually attacking woman and girls in Cheam and Croydon barracks