An exhibition about an influential Hindu monk was held at the weekend.
The SV150 committee and charity Subrang Arts put together an exhibition entitled The Life of Vivekananda and the Ancient Indian Civilisation.
Held at Archbishop Lanfranc School the exhibition focused on Swami Vivekananda, a Hindu monk, who was instrumental in introducing Indian philosophies to the western world.
It was also the 150th birth anniversary of Vivekananda in 2013.
- Rail fare hike arrives on time unlike many trains
- A year of free rent for three lucky new Croydon businesses
- Southern rail passengers compensated four weeks' travel over operator's 'poor performance'
- Advice to 'drink plenty of water' when you’re unwell could actually be bad for you, doctors warn
- Parking free over festive period