Teenagers had to phone home for help when they became trapped in a lift in a multi-storey car park in Purley last night.
One of the three youths used a mobile phone to call their parents who then phoned the fire brigade on Wednesday, January 8.
Firefighters arrived at the scene at the back of Purley Pool and Recreation Centre at about 9pm and freed the two boys and one girl.
It is believed the trio had been stuck in the lift on the top floor of the car park for about 30 minutes.
- Sports car spins on M25 near Leatherhead
- Driver in hospital after two cars crash in Selsdon
- Objectors could seek judicial review on controversial South Norwood Oasis Academy Arena school decision
- Sci-fi filmmakers turn Croydon College into a hospital
- Future Shorts film festival in Croydon for first time