Youths phone dad for help after getting stuck in Purley car park lift
Teenagers had to phone home for help when they became trapped in a lift in a multi-storey car park in Purley last night.
One of the three youths used a mobile phone to call their parents who then phoned the fire brigade on Wednesday, January 8.
Firefighters arrived at the scene at the back of Purley Pool and Recreation Centre at about 9pm and freed the two boys and one girl.
It is believed the trio had been stuck in the lift on the top floor of the car park for about 30 minutes.
- Tribute for world renowned dancer who died in Norbury house fire
- VIDEO: Bus driver calls cyclist a 'knob' - TfL sorry
- Green man too quick, claim Thornton Heath crossing campaigners
- Croydon College accused of racial discrimination by lecturer
- Commercial Feature: Macmillan Night In
Comments are closed on this article.