Croydon police is searching for new recruits to advise them what to do.
If you think you are up to the job then you are invited to join the independent advisory group (IAG), which gives advice to the borough’s top cops.
The aim of the group is to provide an external and independent view on policing issues, such as major criminal investigations, crime and community safety.
Advisors are volunteers and are neither accountable nor liable for the advice given.
Croydon IAG chairman said: “We're looking for new people to join the IAG that are part of, and know their community well.
“This is a great opportunity for somebody who can think strategically and wants to offer their expertise and experience to assist and guide the local police command team in on the impact of policing decisions in Croydon's communities and have a real influence on policing in the borough."
Anyone interested in applying should contact Croydon police by February 28.
Either write to Sarah Prebble, Independent Advisory Group Recruitment, Croydon Police Station, 71 Park Lane Croydon, CR9 1BP, or email email@example.com and put IAG Information Pack in the subject line.
- Minibus and car crash in Croydon
- South Norwood hammer attack suspect to appear at crown court
- Labour candidate wins Croydon council by-election
- DNA match condemns serial burglar to three years behind bars
- Domestic abuse centre opened in Norbury in memory of teen murdered by her boyfriend