Motorcyclist dies and driver arrested after crash in Warlingham
A motorcyclist died and a driver was arrested after two crashes seconds after each other in Warlingham.
A man in his 50s was pronounced dead at the scene following the collision between his Honda bike and a Smart car in Old Farleigh Road, near the junction with Fairleigh Court Road, at around 8.05am on Sunday.
Police arrested a woman on suspicion of causing death by careless driving while under the influence of alcohol and drugs.
Two other people, a man and a woman, were also injured after two other vehicles crashed soon after.
Both were treated at East Surrey Hospital.
Surrey Police appealed for anyone with information on the crash to contact its collision investigation unit on 101 quoting reference number p14003913.
Do you know more about this incident? Call the Croydon Guardian newsdesk on 0208 722 6351 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Protest planned as hospital shut-down clause debated in Parliament
- 'Despicable' care home nurse stole thousands of pounds from 98-year-old resident
- Cash boost for flood-hit businesses in Kenley and Purley
- Housing scheme to launch Croydon sales programme
- Gas field in the North Sea named after New Addington brewery
Comments are closed on this article.