A motorcylist has been injured in a collision with a BMW car, forcing the part-closure of Purley Way.
The man, aged 57, suffered serious leg injuries in the crash at the junction of Trafalgar Way at around 10.20am.
London Ambulance Service sent an ambulance and a first responder in car and took the motorcyclist to St Geoge's Hospital in Tooting for treatment.
Police shut the southband lanes of Purley Way following the collision. Two lanes have now reopened.
Do you know more? Call 020 8722 6351 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dialysis manager 'Dodgy Hodgy' and fraudster friends sentenced for scamming hospital trust out of hundreds of thousands of pounds
- 'Residents be damned' - Croydon Council pushes 1,000-home development plan despite mounting pressure
- Southern launch appeal against High Court decision to refuse it preventing drivers' strikes
- Bridge joint replacement to close M25 between Chertsey and Cobham next weekend
- Sadiq Khan accuses ministers of 'abandoning' Southern Rail passengers