A motorcylist has been injured in a collision with a BMW car, forcing the part-closure of Purley Way.
The man, aged 57, suffered serious leg injuries in the crash at the junction of Trafalgar Way at around 10.20am.
London Ambulance Service sent an ambulance and a first responder in car and took the motorcyclist to St Geoge's Hospital in Tooting for treatment.
Police shut the southband lanes of Purley Way following the collision. Two lanes have now reopened.
Do you know more? Call 020 8722 6351 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- More strikes planned as talks between Southern and the RMT collapse over future of conductor roles
- Lidl recalls tins of herring because label fails to warn it contains fish
- Croydon Central MP Gavin Barwell said to be under investigation by police after claims he broke election spending laws
- Super-sized SLUGS coming to gardens thanks to mild winter weather
- Bank Holiday engineering work to be "least disruptive" of recent years as National Rail warn passengers to check before travel