Purley Way shut after motorcyclist seriously injured in crash with car
A motorcylist has been injured in a collision with a BMW car, forcing the part-closure of Purley Way.
The man, aged 57, suffered serious leg injuries in the crash at the junction of Trafalgar Way at around 10.20am.
London Ambulance Service sent an ambulance and a first responder in car and took the motorcyclist to St Geoge's Hospital in Tooting for treatment.
Police shut the southband lanes of Purley Way following the collision. Two lanes have now reopened.
Do you know more? Call 020 8722 6351 or email email@example.com.
- "I was screaming." Mum relives ordeal after daughter killed in street in pushchair
- Terminally ill mother's anguish at her son's killer's apology snub
- Croydon to pioneer house enterprise zones in London
- Met urged to 'come clean' as explosive new links revealed between murders of Daniel Morgan and Stephen Lawrence
- TRAFFIC: Delays expected in South Norwood and Woodside due to bridge closure
Comments are closed on this article.