A motorcylist has been injured in a collision with a BMW car, forcing the part-closure of Purley Way.
The man, aged 57, suffered serious leg injuries in the crash at the junction of Trafalgar Way at around 10.20am.
London Ambulance Service sent an ambulance and a first responder in car and took the motorcyclist to St Geoge's Hospital in Tooting for treatment.
Police shut the southband lanes of Purley Way following the collision. Two lanes have now reopened.
Do you know more? Call 020 8722 6351 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Neighbours pay tribute to south London pensioner who was fifth person to die after Westminster terror attack
- Weekend weather: Sunny skies ahead for the capital
- Should the ban on grammar schools be lifted?
- Crystal Palace football club criticised by charity for failing to meet disabled toilet promise
- Drug that reverses ageing may be available to buy in three years