A motorcylist has been injured in a collision with a BMW car, forcing the part-closure of Purley Way.
The man, aged 57, suffered serious leg injuries in the crash at the junction of Trafalgar Way at around 10.20am.
London Ambulance Service sent an ambulance and a first responder in car and took the motorcyclist to St Geoge's Hospital in Tooting for treatment.
Police shut the southband lanes of Purley Way following the collision. Two lanes have now reopened.
Do you know more? Call 020 8722 6351 or email email@example.com.
- Shocking figures show how long you'd have to live to afford buying your first south London home
- Armed police to travel on the Tube for first time since 7/7
- Fewer mentally ill people being locked up in London police cells, figures show
- Christmas joy: Tube and rail workers could walk out at same time in combined strike
- 'Catastrophic': Reaction as Heathrow Airport expansion gets go-ahead with government choosing third runway