Purley Way shut after motorcyclist seriously injured in crash with car
A motorcylist has been injured in a collision with a BMW car, forcing the part-closure of Purley Way.
The man, aged 57, suffered serious leg injuries in the crash at the junction of Trafalgar Way at around 10.20am.
London Ambulance Service sent an ambulance and a first responder in car and took the motorcyclist to St Geoge's Hospital in Tooting for treatment.
Police shut the southband lanes of Purley Way following the collision. Two lanes have now reopened.
Do you know more? Call 020 8722 6351 or email email@example.com.
- Parents fighting to get daughter home from hospital, 10 months after operation
- Crystal Palace to unveil new manager
- Bolt of lightning tears three holes in roof and takes out the phone line
- Travellers blamed as tonnes of waste dumped at Ashburton playing fields
- Commuters 'priced off trains' following latest inflation-busting rail fare rise
Comments are closed on this article.