A motorcylist has been injured in a collision with a BMW car, forcing the part-closure of Purley Way.
The man, aged 57, suffered serious leg injuries in the crash at the junction of Trafalgar Way at around 10.20am.
London Ambulance Service sent an ambulance and a first responder in car and took the motorcyclist to St Geoge's Hospital in Tooting for treatment.
Police shut the southband lanes of Purley Way following the collision. Two lanes have now reopened.
Do you know more? Call 020 8722 6351 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Burglars punch elderly man and gag wife during break-in
- Man found dead on Mitcham Common 'turned to alcohol over post-traumatic stress'
- Urgent appeal to find soldier missing since January 11
- Man charged with sexually assaulting boys at one of UK's top private schools
- Stormzy solo show sells out in four minutes