A motorcylist has been injured in a collision with a BMW car, forcing the part-closure of Purley Way.
The man, aged 57, suffered serious leg injuries in the crash at the junction of Trafalgar Way at around 10.20am.
London Ambulance Service sent an ambulance and a first responder in car and took the motorcyclist to St Geoge's Hospital in Tooting for treatment.
Police shut the southband lanes of Purley Way following the collision. Two lanes have now reopened.
Do you know more? Call 020 8722 6351 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Doctors can withdraw life-sustaining treatment from 24-year-old dad in coma, judge rules
- Man arrested after Thornton Heath gun bust
- Fires and fire deaths across London slightly up from last year
- Traffic: Crash causes delays on London Road into Croydon
- Weather: Warm, sunny start to bank holiday weekend