Trams came to a standstill at East Croydon this morning after an elderly man had a fall near the station.
He is being treated by London Ambulance Service staff at the scene for a suspected head injury.
Emergency services were called at 11.15am to deal with the incident.
A good service resumed on the trams at about 12:30pm.
- Mayor Sadiq Khan to London's EU migrants: 'You are welcome here'
- Driver escapes injury as car crashes into house
- EU Referendum 2016: As Britain votes to leave, how did your borough vote in south west London and north Surrey?
- David Cameron to RESIGN as Britain votes to leave European Union
- 'Stunning complacency': Croydon Council leader slams Brexit campaigner for reaction to market turmoil