Trams disrupted after elderly man has fall at East Croydon
Trams came to a standstill at East Croydon this morning after an elderly man had a fall near the station.
He is being treated by London Ambulance Service staff at the scene for a suspected head injury.
Emergency services were called at 11.15am to deal with the incident.
A good service resumed on the trams at about 12:30pm.
- Police release image of man who tried to take child from school
- Fire tears through home - flats evacuated
- 772km running challenge in memory of boy who died after falling onto spinning propeller
- HMV to return to Croydon with new store
- Wandle Park among 13 Croydon green spaces named among UK's best
Comments are closed on this article.