Trams came to a standstill at East Croydon this morning after an elderly man had a fall near the station.
He is being treated by London Ambulance Service staff at the scene for a suspected head injury.
Emergency services were called at 11.15am to deal with the incident.
A good service resumed on the trams at about 12:30pm.
- British Transport Police warn London's young people about dangers of rail trespass amid summer spike
- Govia Thameslink rail workers to ballot for industrial action over ticket office closure dispute
- Pete's Dragon (PG) review: Disney remake is an enjoyable, timeless adventure
- Teenager found guilty of murdering David Darko
- Seven-year-old girl injured by car in New Addington 'hit-and-run'