Trams disrupted after elderly man has fall at East Croydon
Trams came to a standstill at East Croydon this morning after an elderly man had a fall near the station.
He is being treated by London Ambulance Service staff at the scene for a suspected head injury.
Emergency services were called at 11.15am to deal with the incident.
A good service resumed on the trams at about 12:30pm.
- Protest planned as hospital shut-down clause debated in Parliament
- 'Despicable' care home nurse stole thousands of pounds from 98-year-old resident
- Cash boost for flood-hit businesses in Kenley and Purley
- Housing scheme to launch Croydon sales programme
- Gas field in the North Sea named after New Addington brewery
Comments are closed on this article.