Trams came to a standstill at East Croydon this morning after an elderly man had a fall near the station.
He is being treated by London Ambulance Service staff at the scene for a suspected head injury.
Emergency services were called at 11.15am to deal with the incident.
A good service resumed on the trams at about 12:30pm.
- Elderly man killed in Waddon flat fire named as Khalid Nazir
- Burglar attempted to rob shop armed with knife and stole from charity shops in Addiscombe
- Southern launches in-court bid to block drivers' strikes caused by dispute over driver-only trains
- Four arrested in murder investigation after Thornton Heath shooting of Keeno Harris
- Croydon chef crowned top takeaway chef in Britain