Police investigating the disappearance of a 15-year-old girl believe she could be with an older man in Croydon.
Josie Delaney, of Enfield, was last seen on New Year's Day and was reported missing on Friday, January 10.
Police believe she could be with a 19-year-old man, thought to be driving a white Ford Transit van with an 08 registration number.
Josie is white, approximatey 5 ft 5 ins tall and slim. She has long, blonde hair, blue eyes and a distinctive mole on her left cheek.
Both Josie and the man she is believed to be with are Irish.
Police believe the pair could be in Croydon or Basildon, Essex.
Anyone who has seen Josie, or has information on her whereabouts or the man she may be with, is asked to call Enfield Missing Persons Unit on 0208 345 3332 between 8am 10pm or 07825 832 887 outside those hours.
Information can also be passed to the charity Missing People on 116000.
- Family of PC Keith Palmer killed in Westminster terror attack pay tribute to 'wonderful dad and husband'
- Khalid Masood named as London terror attacker
- Seven arrested in connection with Westminster terror attack
- You're wheelie stupid: 'Idiot' kids getting high off fumes from burning bins
- Real Madrid open soccer school in Croydon