Police investigating the disappearance of a 15-year-old girl believe she could be with an older man in Croydon.
Josie Delaney, of Enfield, was last seen on New Year's Day and was reported missing on Friday, January 10.
Police believe she could be with a 19-year-old man, thought to be driving a white Ford Transit van with an 08 registration number.
Josie is white, approximatey 5 ft 5 ins tall and slim. She has long, blonde hair, blue eyes and a distinctive mole on her left cheek.
Both Josie and the man she is believed to be with are Irish.
Police believe the pair could be in Croydon or Basildon, Essex.
Anyone who has seen Josie, or has information on her whereabouts or the man she may be with, is asked to call Enfield Missing Persons Unit on 0208 345 3332 between 8am 10pm or 07825 832 887 outside those hours.
Information can also be passed to the charity Missing People on 116000.
- 'Stay vigilant and take precautions' Croydon Muslims told amid spike in hate crime after Brexit
- Family of mother who died in childbirth at Croydon hospital still waiting for answers more than six years later
- Centrale shopping centre removes changing room mirrors 'to make customers feel less body conscious'
- 'This dark threat must be removed': Fears Croydon cat killer has returned after two pets are found decapitated in Kingston and Worcester Park
- Sadiq Khan demands more devolution for London in Brexit aftermath