Police believe missing girl could be with older man in Croydon
Police investigating the disappearance of a 15-year-old girl believe she could be with an older man in Croydon.
Josie Delaney, of Enfield, was last seen on New Year's Day and was reported missing on Friday, January 10.
Police believe she could be with a 19-year-old man, thought to be driving a white Ford Transit van with an 08 registration number.
Josie is white, approximatey 5 ft 5 ins tall and slim. She has long, blonde hair, blue eyes and a distinctive mole on her left cheek.
Both Josie and the man she is believed to be with are Irish.
Police believe the pair could be in Croydon or Basildon, Essex.
Anyone who has seen Josie, or has information on her whereabouts or the man she may be with, is asked to call Enfield Missing Persons Unit on 0208 345 3332 between 8am 10pm or 07825 832 887 outside those hours.
Information can also be passed to the charity Missing People on 116000.
- Firefighters showcase rescue skills in Croydon
- London Fire Brigade warns over dangers of Vaportini drinking craze
- Croydon councillor who investigated Stephen Lawrence murder set for spotlight of new public inquiry
- 'Fare dodger' knocks out police officer in East Croydon station attack
- Purley flood victim conned out of £17,000 by bogus council workers
Comments are closed on this article.