Police investigating the disappearance of a 15-year-old girl believe she could be with an older man in Croydon.
Josie Delaney, of Enfield, was last seen on New Year's Day and was reported missing on Friday, January 10.
Police believe she could be with a 19-year-old man, thought to be driving a white Ford Transit van with an 08 registration number.
Josie is white, approximatey 5 ft 5 ins tall and slim. She has long, blonde hair, blue eyes and a distinctive mole on her left cheek.
Both Josie and the man she is believed to be with are Irish.
Police believe the pair could be in Croydon or Basildon, Essex.
Anyone who has seen Josie, or has information on her whereabouts or the man she may be with, is asked to call Enfield Missing Persons Unit on 0208 345 3332 between 8am 10pm or 07825 832 887 outside those hours.
Information can also be passed to the charity Missing People on 116000.
- Croydon Council leader brands campaign 'Tory Front' after being accused of abandoning post and sleeping in meetings
- How to beat norovirus: What to do if you get dreaded vomiting bug
- Southern loses High Court bid to block series of drivers' strikes
- Persistent fights and illegal drug use leads to closure of New Addington council home
- REVEALED: Most and least recycling-friendly London boroughs