Weight Watchers launches new programme at Fairfield Halls
Weight Watchers teamed up with Croydon’s mayor to promote the benefits of healthy eating.
The event, which took place at Fairfield Halls, was organised by Weight Watchers as they look to advertise their new style of meetings.
Mayor Councillor Yvette Hopley was in attendance as she helped promote having a healthy diet.
Weight Watcher members lost a collective 281 stone last year and are being challenged to beat the total this year.
Coun Hopley said: “At a time when the obesity crisis is at the forefront of national news, it was a pleasure to meet with local residents who have taken control of their eating habits and achieved a healthy weight.
“In order to change people’s relationships with food, education is essential and it is very encouraging to see local residents turn up and gain advice about achieving a healthy weight.”
For more information about Weight Watchers in Croydon contact Tasha Boxill on 07944 576566 or email email@example.com.
- 'Our lives fell apart completely': Parents of Daniel Spargo-Mabbs tell court of devastation after drugs death
- Drug dealer who sold Daniel Sparg-Mabbs fatal ecstasy jailed for five years
- Vomit is key piece of evidence in violent thug's trial
- Nine projects shortlisted for Crystal Palace Park £2.4m improvements programme
- Fresh appeal over teen DJ murder
Comments are closed on this article.