Beer, food and music is on the menu when a Croydon brewery hosts its open day next week.
The Cronx Brewery, based in New Addington, is run by Simon Dale and Mark Russell and opened in 2012.
A range of cask and kegged ales will be available at the event, which takes place on January 25.
Including some one off specials from the Cronx. Beer from another Croydon brewery, Clarence and Fredericks, will also be available.
There will also be Crafty Lager from By The Horns brewery.
Croydon based BareBones Cue will be providing food, with 14 hour cherrywood smoked pulled pork on offer.
Live music will be performed by D’lys and Swampcity Shakers.
Mark Russell, one of the Cronx brewers said: “We are really pleased to announce our first open day on the 25th January, the interest in the day has already been immense and we are hoping people will really enjoy a day packed full of beer, music and food.
“We have kept things as local as possible, with food provided by the Croydon-based Barebones Cue, as well as local guest lager from By The Horns and ale from Clarence & Fredericks, alongside our own selection of course.
“It should be a great day.”
The Cronx Brewery open day, unit 6, Vulcan Business Centre, Vulcan Way, January 25, 12-6pm, call 01689 809093 or email email@example.com for more information.
- Sutton and Croydon's best and worst-performing schools revealed
- Woman fined for 'horrendous' dumping of rubbish outside her home
- Woolly Hat Day 2017: We want photos of you in your favourite cosy headgear
- Two wanted in connection to burglary and series of thefts
- REVEALED: Which companies do you think are keeping their customers most satisfied?