The memoirs of a former Croydon MP are to be published.
Malcolm Wicks, who died on September 29, 2012 after a long battle against cancer, represented Croydon North from 1992.
His autobiography, entitled My Life, charters his political career and is due to be published on January 20.
Steve Reed MP, who succeeded Mr Wicks, said the book will be treasured by those that knew him.
He said: "Malcolm Wicks was a life-long campaigner for social justice and a hugely respected MP for Croydon North for 20 years.
“Before his untimely death from cancer in 2012 he wrote his memoirs which will be published on 20 January.
“This book will be treasured by all those who knew, loved and respected Malcolm and the important work he did for Croydon and those struggling to make a better and more dignified life for themselves.
“There is so much to learn from Malcolm's experience. Now his book, written with the gentle good humour those who knew him will recognise, gives us the chance to read Malcolm's life story in his own words."
- Sutton and Croydon's best and worst-performing schools revealed
- Woman fined for 'horrendous' dumping of rubbish outside her home
- Woolly Hat Day 2017: We want photos of you in your favourite cosy headgear
- Two wanted in connection to burglary and series of thefts
- REVEALED: Which companies do you think are keeping their customers most satisfied?