A teenager is in hospital after being stabbed in Croydon this morning.
The 18-year-old was found in Queen’s Road at the junction with Pawsons Road suffering from stab wounds at around 1.45am.
His condition is not thought to be life-threatening.
Three men, who are aged in their late teens to early 20s, were arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm.
They all remain in custody at a south London police station.
Did you see what happened? Call the newsroom on 020 8722 6353 or email email@example.com.
- Murdered student's mother speaks of acquittal shock
- Teenager tried to abduct child from primary school for sexual abuse
- Girl with Down's Syndrome among vulnerable teenagers 'raped by three men'
- Four 14-year-olds arrested on suspicion of attempted murder after double stabbing in Crystal Palace
- Paedophile who offered victim £2 to take off her knickers guilty of rape