A teenager is in hospital after being stabbed in Croydon this morning.
The 18-year-old was found in Queen’s Road at the junction with Pawsons Road suffering from stab wounds at around 1.45am.
His condition is not thought to be life-threatening.
Three men, who are aged in their late teens to early 20s, were arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm.
They all remain in custody at a south London police station.
Did you see what happened? Call the newsroom on 020 8722 6353 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Exclusive: X Factor star in 80s car wash action
- Add a Banksy or a Damien Hirst artwork to your shopping list when gallery opens for business
- VIDEO: 'Slippery tracks' disrupt trains across south London in aftermath of Hurricane Gonzalo
- Hurricane Gonzalo not expected to devastate south London and Surrey
- Film festival organisers promise this year will be best ever