A teenager is in hospital after being stabbed in Croydon this morning.
The 18-year-old was found in Queen’s Road at the junction with Pawsons Road suffering from stab wounds at around 1.45am.
His condition is not thought to be life-threatening.
Three men, who are aged in their late teens to early 20s, were arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm.
They all remain in custody at a south London police station.
Did you see what happened? Call the newsroom on 020 8722 6353 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Police constables who failed to find wife's brutal killing cleared of gross incompetence
- VIDEO: Spectacular footage shows 565-tonne bridge edged into place above speeding trains
- Buy takeaways to avoid blazes, firefighters tell drinkers
- 'Help us bring Christmas to hospital for heart-op Danny'
- VIDEO: Winston McKenzie compares Ukip leader Nigel Farage to Jesus