A teenager is in hospital after being stabbed in Croydon this morning.
The 18-year-old was found in Queen’s Road at the junction with Pawsons Road suffering from stab wounds at around 1.45am.
His condition is not thought to be life-threatening.
Three men, who are aged in their late teens to early 20s, were arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm.
They all remain in custody at a south London police station.
Did you see what happened? Call the newsroom on 020 8722 6353 or email email@example.com.
- Stylist sells family home to buy her own salon
- David Cameron says fate of country rests on voting for Gavin Barwell
- Battle for Croydon North moves to Praise House
- Sex 'will destroy your soul', Catholic schoolgirls told in lesson
- UPDATE: 'Machete man' hunted by police