A teenager is in hospital after being stabbed in Croydon this morning.
The 18-year-old was found in Queen’s Road at the junction with Pawsons Road suffering from stab wounds at around 1.45am.
His condition is not thought to be life-threatening.
Three men, who are aged in their late teens to early 20s, were arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm.
They all remain in custody at a south London police station.
Did you see what happened? Call the newsroom on 020 8722 6353 or email email@example.com.
- Firefighters called to 2am bin fires twice in two weeks
- Woman robbed by men who offered her lift in car
- Take a journey through history of the BBC in theatre show
- London Victoria services delayed due to earlier broken down train
- Pensioner racially abused betting shop worker and hit her with walking stick after she refused to let him use the toilet