A 51-year-old woman has been taken to hospital after being hit by a car in South Croydon this morning.
The pedestrian suffered back and abdominal injuries in the collision which happened in Coombe Road near the junction with Campion Close just before 9am.
Part of Coombe Road was cordoned off while police carried out an investigation into what happened.
- Busted: Massive £100k cannabis factory uncovered after Purley drugs swoop
- Stand and deliver: will standing up in the office revolutionise our work?
- Conservative Mayoral hopeful pledges to look into Lee Valley Park tax on South West London boroughs
- Captain America: Civil War - all the highlights from the London press conference
- Fault at Selhurst will cause disruption and delays for trains all day