A 51-year-old woman has been taken to hospital after being hit by a car in South Croydon this morning.
The pedestrian suffered back and abdominal injuries in the collision which happened in Coombe Road near the junction with Campion Close just before 9am.
Part of Coombe Road was cordoned off while police carried out an investigation into what happened.
- Elderly man killed in Waddon flat fire named as Khalid Nazir
- Government under fire from union for 'favourable treatment' of Southern Railway owner
- Missing teenage girl who disappeared from hospital found overnight
- Hit-and-run thug who mowed down and killed policeman caught playing Xbox Live in prison 'using Cop Killer tag'
- Man dies after flat fire in Croydon