A 51-year-old woman has been taken to hospital after being hit by a car in South Croydon this morning.
The pedestrian suffered back and abdominal injuries in the collision which happened in Coombe Road near the junction with Campion Close just before 9am.
Part of Coombe Road was cordoned off while police carried out an investigation into what happened.
- Tougher rules on using mobile phones while driving come into force this week
- WEATHER: Thunderstorms and heavy rain to hit London as spring approaches
- 'Accelerant' used to fuel house fire near town centre
- Watch: Stormzy's mum reveals home footage of Thornton Heath grime star rapping at eight years old
- Isis poses 'greatest terror threat since IRA London bombing campaign 40 years ago'