A 51-year-old woman has been taken to hospital after being hit by a car in South Croydon this morning.
The pedestrian suffered back and abdominal injuries in the collision which happened in Coombe Road near the junction with Campion Close just before 9am.
Part of Coombe Road was cordoned off while police carried out an investigation into what happened.
- Retired fireman facing trial for bludgeoning adopted son to death as friends pay tribute to 'genuine, happy guy'
- LIVE: Future of borough discussed at Develop Croydon summit
- Family of Robbie Hughes complain to Met Police after officers start business with thug who attacked him
- Croydon mentoring programme trying to get 300 young men into work
- 'High risk' Croydon GPs to be fast-tracked for inspection