A 51-year-old woman has been taken to hospital after being hit by a car in South Croydon this morning.
The pedestrian suffered back and abdominal injuries in the collision which happened in Coombe Road near the junction with Campion Close just before 9am.
Part of Coombe Road was cordoned off while police carried out an investigation into what happened.
- Rooftop standoff: Burglary suspect on roof throwing tiles at police
- General Medical Council scraps second inquiry into conduct of doctor who sent racist messages
- Prolific burglar jailed after racking up a £700,000 haul in just four years
- Man arrested over the murder of Adrian Young
- Croydon police launches anti-crime poster campaign