Young designers got the chance to sell their exclusive clothing at the weekend.
Lives Not Knives, a campaign group in Croydon, hosted the event in their new unit in the Centrale Shopping Centre.
Rove hats and T-shirts - Marshall Rove and Jahzeiah Spencer
The event promoted the work of young designers and they were able to sell their clothing and accessories to members of the public.
Designers included London Attire, Moment Clothing, Forward Fashion and ROWE Limited.
For more information about Lives Not Knives go to livesnotknives.org.
- UPDATE: Crystal Palace fan tracks down woman he met on train after viral Twitter plea
- Proposals to make parts of Upper Norwood conservation areas
- Which London Road logo is your favourite?
- Purple van man who had gun in his trousers jailed for five years
- Patricia Hay-Justice to be next mayor of Croydon