Young designers got the chance to sell their exclusive clothing at the weekend.
Lives Not Knives, a campaign group in Croydon, hosted the event in their new unit in the Centrale Shopping Centre.
Rove hats and T-shirts - Marshall Rove and Jahzeiah Spencer
The event promoted the work of young designers and they were able to sell their clothing and accessories to members of the public.
Designers included London Attire, Moment Clothing, Forward Fashion and ROWE Limited.
For more information about Lives Not Knives go to livesnotknives.org.
- Police search for missing girl
- Emotional journey with Eva Cassidy music show
- Dawn French bringing first solo tour to Croydon
- Firefighters called to 2am bin fires twice in two weeks
- Woman robbed by men who offered her lift in car