Young designers got the chance to sell their exclusive clothing at the weekend.
Lives Not Knives, a campaign group in Croydon, hosted the event in their new unit in the Centrale Shopping Centre.
Rove hats and T-shirts - Marshall Rove and Jahzeiah Spencer
The event promoted the work of young designers and they were able to sell their clothing and accessories to members of the public.
Designers included London Attire, Moment Clothing, Forward Fashion and ROWE Limited.
For more information about Lives Not Knives go to livesnotknives.org.
- Croydon Council leader brands campaign 'Tory Front' after being accused of abandoning post and sleeping in meetings
- Smoking mums-to-be: Figures reveal where in the capital most mums smoke during pregnancy
- Woman arrested on suspicion of facilitating female genital mutilation
- How to get 18 days off work next year - but only book 9 days' holiday
- Council proposes £15m investment to tackle homelessness