Young designers got the chance to sell their exclusive clothing at the weekend.
Lives Not Knives, a campaign group in Croydon, hosted the event in their new unit in the Centrale Shopping Centre.
Rove hats and T-shirts - Marshall Rove and Jahzeiah Spencer
The event promoted the work of young designers and they were able to sell their clothing and accessories to members of the public.
Designers included London Attire, Moment Clothing, Forward Fashion and ROWE Limited.
For more information about Lives Not Knives go to livesnotknives.org.
- Neighbours pay tribute to south London pensioner who was fifth person to die after Westminster terror attack
- Crystal Palace football club criticised by mental health charity for failing to meet disabled toilet promise
- Drug that reverses ageing may be available to buy in three years
- You're wheelie stupid: 'Idiot' kids getting high off fumes from burning bins
- Red Nose Day 2017: Show us how you're having a laugh for Comic Relief