Young designers got the chance to sell their exclusive clothing at the weekend.
Lives Not Knives, a campaign group in Croydon, hosted the event in their new unit in the Centrale Shopping Centre.
Rove hats and T-shirts - Marshall Rove and Jahzeiah Spencer
The event promoted the work of young designers and they were able to sell their clothing and accessories to members of the public.
Designers included London Attire, Moment Clothing, Forward Fashion and ROWE Limited.
For more information about Lives Not Knives go to livesnotknives.org.
- Father 'murdered own son to win custody of granddaughter'
- PICTURES: Battalion parades through Croydon for Afghanistan homecoming
- "No money for a new 'super-hospital' in SW London" - Tory MP says review is a waste of NHS cash
- Campaigners sceptical on future of hospitals as major SW London NHS review prepares to publish next report
- London hotter than the Med: Heatwave will make it sizzling start to June say weather forecasts