Young designers got the chance to sell their exclusive clothing at the weekend.
Lives Not Knives, a campaign group in Croydon, hosted the event in their new unit in the Centrale Shopping Centre.
Rove hats and T-shirts - Marshall Rove and Jahzeiah Spencer
The event promoted the work of young designers and they were able to sell their clothing and accessories to members of the public.
Designers included London Attire, Moment Clothing, Forward Fashion and ROWE Limited.
For more information about Lives Not Knives go to livesnotknives.org.
- Pub landlady and accomplice admit plotting to deal drugs out of Croydon boozer
- Child hit by car in New Addington
- 7 unusual family days out in south London and Kent this summer
- APPEAL: Police 'increasingly concerned' for missing woman with paranoid schizophrenia
- Trains disrupted after lorry crashes into railway bridge in Purley