Young designers got the chance to sell their exclusive clothing at the weekend.
Lives Not Knives, a campaign group in Croydon, hosted the event in their new unit in the Centrale Shopping Centre.
Rove hats and T-shirts - Marshall Rove and Jahzeiah Spencer
The event promoted the work of young designers and they were able to sell their clothing and accessories to members of the public.
Designers included London Attire, Moment Clothing, Forward Fashion and ROWE Limited.
For more information about Lives Not Knives go to livesnotknives.org.
- Staff 'disciplined' over exam misconduct at South Norwood primary school
- Teenager jailed for robbing two schoolboys in underpass
- Youth who wrongly kept £25,000 of NHS cancer trust's money given year prison sentence
- PICTURES: Hundreds turn out for fundraising fun day in bid to save Fieldway Family Centre
- South Norwood youth found guilty of murdering James Hunter in Sydenham