African drumming comes to South Norwood Library
Youngsters in South Norwood ended last week in rhythmic fashion.
An African drumming and storytelling session took place at South Norwood Library on Friday.
The free event saw Olusiji Belo tell some stories to the group and play some African drums.
For more events at Croydon’s libraries go to croydonlibraries.com.
- Buses could be back after bridge reopens
- Former Welsh rugby international guilty of assault of glamour model at Dane Bowers home
- Olympic photographer and Queen speak for first time as he receives MBE
- Captain Sensible's seat is pride of South Norwood
- Battle lines drawn over plans for Lidl in Upper Norwood
Comments are closed on this article.