A driver escaped serious injury after crashing into a wall in Croydon this morning.
Emergency services were called to The Waldrons to deal with the incident which happened near the junction with Southbridge Place just after 10am.
London Ambulance Service staff treated the motorist, a woman in her 50s, before she was advised to go to see her GP.
Firefighters from Croydon fire station made a street sign safe which had been damaged in the collision.
- 'Racist' police sergeant ignored murder 700m away 'because she didn't know where it was'
- Bell End and Brown Willy named UK's rudest place names - but does anywhere here make the top 10?
- VIDEO: Croydon ‘gap yah’ comedian explores the brutal world of job hunting
- Eddie Izzard 'suffered homophobic abuse' from fellow Crystal Palace fan at FA Cup final
- PICTURED: New look for South London venue that hosted Adele’s first gig