A driver escaped serious injury after crashing into a wall in Croydon this morning.
Emergency services were called to The Waldrons to deal with the incident which happened near the junction with Southbridge Place just after 10am.
London Ambulance Service staff treated the motorist, a woman in her 50s, before she was advised to go to see her GP.
Firefighters from Croydon fire station made a street sign safe which had been damaged in the collision.
- Croydon man who repeatedly beat and raped a woman during days of torture jailed for 19 years
- Croydon's first cycle fest was one to remember
- What's your excuse? Croydon residents encouraged to vote, with major ad campaign and mobile van
- 'South London is ours' - Crystal Palace have taken to the streets to release their new home kit
- 'Cold-hearted fraudsters' have scammed an elderly lady of thousands