Woman crashes car front-first into wall in The Waldrons, Croydon - but walks away without serious injury
A driver escaped serious injury after crashing into a wall in Croydon this morning.
Emergency services were called to The Waldrons to deal with the incident which happened near the junction with Southbridge Place just after 10am.
London Ambulance Service staff treated the motorist, a woman in her 50s, before she was advised to go to see her GP.
Firefighters from Croydon fire station made a street sign safe which had been damaged in the collision.
- Easter message from Crystal Palace chaplain Chris Roe
- Q&A with Avenue Q stars ahead of their show in Croydon this summer
- PICTURES: Crucifixion re-enacted in Croydon
- Comedian Eddie Izzard hits the streets of Croydon for Labour campaign
- Croydon Village Outlet goes into administration - but 'new owner lined up'
Comments are closed on this article.