A driver escaped serious injury after crashing into a wall in Croydon this morning.
Emergency services were called to The Waldrons to deal with the incident which happened near the junction with Southbridge Place just after 10am.
London Ambulance Service staff treated the motorist, a woman in her 50s, before she was advised to go to see her GP.
Firefighters from Croydon fire station made a street sign safe which had been damaged in the collision.
- Man, 20, suffers multiple stab wounds in Thornton Heath
- Man, 21, rushed to hospital after stabbing at house in New Addington
- New information in search for library campaigner missing for six weeks
- WEATHER: Sunny weather to brighten up the Monday morning blues
- What's On: 13 reasons to go out this week in south London