Woman crashes car front-first into wall in The Waldrons, Croydon - but walks away without serious injury
A driver escaped serious injury after crashing into a wall in Croydon this morning.
Emergency services were called to The Waldrons to deal with the incident which happened near the junction with Southbridge Place just after 10am.
London Ambulance Service staff treated the motorist, a woman in her 50s, before she was advised to go to see her GP.
Firefighters from Croydon fire station made a street sign safe which had been damaged in the collision.
- "I was screaming." Mum relives ordeal after daughter killed in street in pushchair
- Terminally ill mother's anguish at her son's killer's apology snub
- Croydon to pioneer house enterprise zones in London
- Met urged to 'come clean' as explosive new links revealed between murders of Daniel Morgan and Stephen Lawrence
- TRAFFIC: Delays expected in South Norwood and Woodside due to bridge closure
Comments are closed on this article.