A driver escaped serious injury after crashing into a wall in Croydon this morning.
Emergency services were called to The Waldrons to deal with the incident which happened near the junction with Southbridge Place just after 10am.
London Ambulance Service staff treated the motorist, a woman in her 50s, before she was advised to go to see her GP.
Firefighters from Croydon fire station made a street sign safe which had been damaged in the collision.
- Father spared jail after crashing car and injuring children before assaulting ex-girlfriend
- These filthy restaurant pictures will put you off your dinner: The owner has to pay £24,122 for breaking food hygiene rules
- Croydon children told where they will be going to primary school
- Monks Hill Sports Centre is back in business and open for public use
- Lib Dem who opposed Sutton Council's incinerator plan suspended