Woman crashes car front-first into wall in The Waldrons, Croydon - but walks away without serious injury
A driver escaped serious injury after crashing into a wall in Croydon this morning.
Emergency services were called to The Waldrons to deal with the incident which happened near the junction with Southbridge Place just after 10am.
London Ambulance Service staff treated the motorist, a woman in her 50s, before she was advised to go to see her GP.
Firefighters from Croydon fire station made a street sign safe which had been damaged in the collision.
- Pensioner living in 'unsuitable' hostel dies after waiting months for council to fix damp problem
- Crystal Palace pull plug on Malky Mackay appointment
- Gangster jailed for nine years after police uncover firearms haul
- Firefighters tackle Coulsdon house fire after first-floor 'consumed in flames'
- Crystal Palace FC helps girl out of prison by giving her football coaching future
Comments are closed on this article.