A driver escaped serious injury after crashing into a wall in Croydon this morning.
Emergency services were called to The Waldrons to deal with the incident which happened near the junction with Southbridge Place just after 10am.
London Ambulance Service staff treated the motorist, a woman in her 50s, before she was advised to go to see her GP.
Firefighters from Croydon fire station made a street sign safe which had been damaged in the collision.
- Croydon Council leader brands campaign 'Tory Front' after being accused of abandoning post and sleeping in meetings
- How to beat norovirus: What to do if you get dreaded vomiting bug
- Southern loses High Court bid to block series of drivers' strikes
- Persistent fights and illegal drug use leads to closure of New Addington council home
- REVEALED: Most and least recycling-friendly London boroughs