Woman crashes car front-first into wall in The Waldrons, Croydon - but walks away without serious injury
A driver escaped serious injury after crashing into a wall in Croydon this morning.
Emergency services were called to The Waldrons to deal with the incident which happened near the junction with Southbridge Place just after 10am.
London Ambulance Service staff treated the motorist, a woman in her 50s, before she was advised to go to see her GP.
Firefighters from Croydon fire station made a street sign safe which had been damaged in the collision.
- Man jumps to death to escape attackers after being falsely accused of theft
- Croydon facing 'complex' health challenges, top doc says
- Teenagers jailed for knifepoint robbery crime spree
- Coronation Street and The Bill stars team up to promote Marie Curie Cancer Care fundraising walk
- Man injured in six-vehicle smash at notorious Fiveways junction
Comments are closed on this article.