A driver escaped serious injury after crashing into a wall in Croydon this morning.
Emergency services were called to The Waldrons to deal with the incident which happened near the junction with Southbridge Place just after 10am.
London Ambulance Service staff treated the motorist, a woman in her 50s, before she was advised to go to see her GP.
Firefighters from Croydon fire station made a street sign safe which had been damaged in the collision.
- Lower Addiscombe Road closed off, due to crash between quad bike and car
- This former Croydon school-girl has set her sights on the BAFTAs after bagging Game of Thrones actor for her film
- 'We are doing all we can to protect Croydon' say police and council leader
- Terror alert raised to critical after Manchester terror attack
- Children among dead as death toll rises after Manchester bombing