Woman crashes car front-first into wall in The Waldrons, Croydon - but walks away without serious injury
A driver escaped serious injury after crashing into a wall in Croydon this morning.
Emergency services were called to The Waldrons to deal with the incident which happened near the junction with Southbridge Place just after 10am.
London Ambulance Service staff treated the motorist, a woman in her 50s, before she was advised to go to see her GP.
Firefighters from Croydon fire station made a street sign safe which had been damaged in the collision.
- Croydon Village Outlet employee 'sexually assaulted woman in store'
- Crime in Croydon falls by nearly 10 per cent - new figures
- Basketball star Luol Deng to run summer camp in Crystal Palace
- Human remains unearthed at house are 'probably Saxon'
- Crystal Palace chaplain hails miraculous season for Eagles
Comments are closed on this article.