A driver escaped serious injury after crashing into a wall in Croydon this morning.
Emergency services were called to The Waldrons to deal with the incident which happened near the junction with Southbridge Place just after 10am.
London Ambulance Service staff treated the motorist, a woman in her 50s, before she was advised to go to see her GP.
Firefighters from Croydon fire station made a street sign safe which had been damaged in the collision.
- STRIKES: Southern rail, Waterloo & City and Central line facing disruption this week
- Vigilante paedophile hunters live stream 'sting' on Facebook
- Don't name streets after people in case they are paedophiles, councils told
- Pub chain will be first to tell drinkers how many calories they are consuming
- Row worsens between Southern and its staff over 'bullying' letter ahead of strike