A driver escaped serious injury after crashing into a wall in Croydon this morning.
Emergency services were called to The Waldrons to deal with the incident which happened near the junction with Southbridge Place just after 10am.
London Ambulance Service staff treated the motorist, a woman in her 50s, before she was advised to go to see her GP.
Firefighters from Croydon fire station made a street sign safe which had been damaged in the collision.
- Memorial plaques stolen from cemeteries, scrap metal dealer denies all knowledge
- Carer caught stealing from elderly woman after son hides CCTV camera in smoke alarm
- Reduction in waste and lorries as new incinerator plans approved
- Work finally starts on Ruskin Square's 'East Croydon gateway'
- Woman who died at Wimbledon station was Croydon teenager