A driver escaped serious injury after crashing into a wall in Croydon this morning.
Emergency services were called to The Waldrons to deal with the incident which happened near the junction with Southbridge Place just after 10am.
London Ambulance Service staff treated the motorist, a woman in her 50s, before she was advised to go to see her GP.
Firefighters from Croydon fire station made a street sign safe which had been damaged in the collision.
- Violent robbers who pinned a man to the floor before stealing his bank card are jailed
- VIDEO: Crystal Palace cheerleader gives insight into life and The Crystals in Londoners film project
- Volunteers help clear 40 bags of rubbish from Norbury alleyway
- Cerebral palsy sufferer going for the chop to help friend raise £80,000 for life changing operation
- 'Dangerous' tram network under review in wake of coroner's warnings over death of cyclist