A driver escaped serious injury after crashing into a wall in Croydon this morning.
Emergency services were called to The Waldrons to deal with the incident which happened near the junction with Southbridge Place just after 10am.
London Ambulance Service staff treated the motorist, a woman in her 50s, before she was advised to go to see her GP.
Firefighters from Croydon fire station made a street sign safe which had been damaged in the collision.
- Man attacked with machete at Norbury station
- Urgent appeal to find missing elderly woman who is 'easily confused'
- Lorry spillage causes TWO crashes on A23 Purley Way - road closures in place
- Teen charged in connection with stabbing outside Croydon College
- Man jailed for 15 years for firearm offences