A driver escaped serious injury after crashing into a wall in Croydon this morning.
Emergency services were called to The Waldrons to deal with the incident which happened near the junction with Southbridge Place just after 10am.
London Ambulance Service staff treated the motorist, a woman in her 50s, before she was advised to go to see her GP.
Firefighters from Croydon fire station made a street sign safe which had been damaged in the collision.
- The Apprentice runner up Bianca Miller vows to continue with tights dream
- Plumbing company fined £90,000 for harassing vulnerable and elderly people
- Tights entrepreneur Bianca Miller loses out in The Apprentice final
- VIDEO: X Factor winner Ben Haenow is Christmas number one
- Croydon girl has starring role in Royal Institution Christmas lectures