A driver escaped serious injury after crashing into a wall in Croydon this morning.
Emergency services were called to The Waldrons to deal with the incident which happened near the junction with Southbridge Place just after 10am.
London Ambulance Service staff treated the motorist, a woman in her 50s, before she was advised to go to see her GP.
Firefighters from Croydon fire station made a street sign safe which had been damaged in the collision.
- Crystal Palace boss charged with misconduct by FA
- VIDEO: Hundreds stage emotional protest over critically ill dad's care at Croydon University Hospital
- How do police tackle domestic violence in Croydon where there are at least eight attacks a day?
- Prolific burglars jailed for nationwide supermarket sweep
- Outstanding work with unemployed people nets Marks and Spencer staff top prize