A driver escaped serious injury after crashing into a wall in Croydon this morning.
Emergency services were called to The Waldrons to deal with the incident which happened near the junction with Southbridge Place just after 10am.
London Ambulance Service staff treated the motorist, a woman in her 50s, before she was advised to go to see her GP.
Firefighters from Croydon fire station made a street sign safe which had been damaged in the collision.
- Gang member who kidnapped men from homes and tortured them jailed for 20 years
- Croydon Council needs Kenley homeowners help with flooding survey
- Train strike back ON - dates set for two Network Rail walkouts after pay offer rejected
- Appeal to find Croydon schoolboy missing for a week
- Croydon 'on the edge of something very exciting happening'