A driver escaped serious injury after crashing into a wall in Croydon this morning.
Emergency services were called to The Waldrons to deal with the incident which happened near the junction with Southbridge Place just after 10am.
London Ambulance Service staff treated the motorist, a woman in her 50s, before she was advised to go to see her GP.
Firefighters from Croydon fire station made a street sign safe which had been damaged in the collision.
- Gannett Foundation awards more than £16,000 to south London charities
- Teenager in critical condition after stabbing near shopping centre
- Londoners can now hire naked women to clean their homes
- Olympic sprinter suffers 'career-threatening injuries' in motorbike crash
- Man behind famous Christmas lights switch-on pleads guilty to child porn charge