A 20-year-old man who was arrested in Croydon has admitted killing a man with Asperger's Syndrome outside a shop in Bournemouth.
Lewis Gill, of no fixed abode, pleaded guilty to manslaughter at Winchester Crown Court on Friday following the death of Andrew Young.
Mr Young, who had Asperger's Syndrome, sustained a head injury following an altercation outside a Tesco Express on November 6 last year.
He was taken to Southampton Hospital where he died. Police arrested Gill in Croydon two days later and he was then charged with manslaughter.
Gill has been remanded in custody following Friday’s hearing and will be sentenced at the same court on February 21 after a pre-sentence report is prepared.
CCTV of the incident will be shown to the court when he is sentenced.
- Sutton and Croydon's best and worst-performing schools revealed
- Woman fined for 'horrendous' dumping of rubbish outside her home
- Woolly Hat Day 2017: We want photos of you in your favourite cosy headgear
- Two wanted in connection to burglary and series of thefts
- REVEALED: Which companies do you think are keeping their customers most satisfied?