Three boys have been charged in connection with the stabbing of a 12-year-old boy outside Tesco Express last week.
Two 13-year-olds and a 14-year-old appeared at Camberwell Green Youth Court today accused of inflicting grievous bodily harm and attempted robbery in the attack in Whitehorse Road, Selhurst, on Monday, January 20.
One of the 13-year-olds and the 14-year-old are also accused of possession of a bladed weapon, and the same 13-year-old has also been charged with shoplifting.
All three charged are from Lambeth and can not be named due to their age.
Two 15-year-old boys were also arrested in connection to the stabbing last week and have been bailed until March.
- Scratch pervert: Tube passenger claimed he had eczema on his crotch
- Councils join forces to push for devolved powers to 'create 500,000 new jobs and 20,000 extra homes'
- Tiny Yorkshire Terrier mauled to death by out-of-control Staffie as killer dog's owner 'runs away'
- Pop star Dane Bowers appears in court accused of assaulting former Miss Wales at Croydon home
- Celebrate FA Cup final day at Crystal Palace FC's beer festival