Three boys have been charged in connection with the stabbing of a 12-year-old boy outside Tesco Express last week.
Two 13-year-olds and a 14-year-old appeared at Camberwell Green Youth Court today accused of inflicting grievous bodily harm and attempted robbery in the attack in Whitehorse Road, Selhurst, on Monday, January 20.
One of the 13-year-olds and the 14-year-old are also accused of possession of a bladed weapon, and the same 13-year-old has also been charged with shoplifting.
All three charged are from Lambeth and can not be named due to their age.
Two 15-year-old boys were also arrested in connection to the stabbing last week and have been bailed until March.
- Toxic air warnings issued across south London as pollution levels hit 'red alert' once again
- Police hunt six men following serious assault in pub
- Commuters suffer further travel misery due to train strike and broken rail
- The MOT system could be set for a shake-up - see if you'll be affected
- Say it isn't so! Roast potatoes, toast and chips could be harmful, experts warn