Three boys charged over stabbing of 12-year-old outside Tesco Express in Whitehorse Road, Selhurst
Three boys have been charged in connection with the stabbing of a 12-year-old boy outside Tesco Express last week.
Two 13-year-olds and a 14-year-old appeared at Camberwell Green Youth Court today accused of inflicting grievous bodily harm and attempted robbery in the attack in Whitehorse Road, Selhurst, on Monday, January 20.
One of the 13-year-olds and the 14-year-old are also accused of possession of a bladed weapon, and the same 13-year-old has also been charged with shoplifting.
All three charged are from Lambeth and can not be named due to their age.
Two 15-year-old boys were also arrested in connection to the stabbing last week and have been bailed until March.
- Firefighters showcase rescue skills in Croydon
- London Fire Brigade warns over dangers of Vaportini drinking craze
- Croydon councillor who investigated Stephen Lawrence murder set for spotlight of new public inquiry
- 'Fare dodger' knocks out police officer in East Croydon station attack
- Purley flood victim conned out of £17,000 by bogus council workers