Three boys have been charged in connection with the stabbing of a 12-year-old boy outside Tesco Express last week.
Two 13-year-olds and a 14-year-old appeared at Camberwell Green Youth Court today accused of inflicting grievous bodily harm and attempted robbery in the attack in Whitehorse Road, Selhurst, on Monday, January 20.
One of the 13-year-olds and the 14-year-old are also accused of possession of a bladed weapon, and the same 13-year-old has also been charged with shoplifting.
All three charged are from Lambeth and can not be named due to their age.
Two 15-year-old boys were also arrested in connection to the stabbing last week and have been bailed until March.
- Police staff member jailed for child porn possession and theft from work
- PICTURES: Teasy does it! It's World Tea Day today - here are the best places for a cuppa
- Contoversial tower block divides residents in Purley as it is 'called in' by the Secretary of State
- Residents return home after firefighters evacuate street due to 'explosion fears'
- UPDATE: Police have found Emma Roarty, from Purley 'safe and well'