Three boys have been charged in connection with the stabbing of a 12-year-old boy outside Tesco Express last week.
Two 13-year-olds and a 14-year-old appeared at Camberwell Green Youth Court today accused of inflicting grievous bodily harm and attempted robbery in the attack in Whitehorse Road, Selhurst, on Monday, January 20.
One of the 13-year-olds and the 14-year-old are also accused of possession of a bladed weapon, and the same 13-year-old has also been charged with shoplifting.
All three charged are from Lambeth and can not be named due to their age.
Two 15-year-old boys were also arrested in connection to the stabbing last week and have been bailed until March.
- Brothers who sparked manhunt ahead of sentencing jailed for seven years over man's death plunge
- 'Vote yes and join the fun', newly independent People's Republic of South Norwood tells Scotland
- Trading standards launches crackdown on con-artist palm readers and fortune tellers
- Are these pictures of a couple and their two young daughters in Egypt your stolen holiday snaps?
- Have your say on Scotland: Should they stay or go?