Three boys have been charged in connection with the stabbing of a 12-year-old boy outside Tesco Express last week.
Two 13-year-olds and a 14-year-old appeared at Camberwell Green Youth Court today accused of inflicting grievous bodily harm and attempted robbery in the attack in Whitehorse Road, Selhurst, on Monday, January 20.
One of the 13-year-olds and the 14-year-old are also accused of possession of a bladed weapon, and the same 13-year-old has also been charged with shoplifting.
All three charged are from Lambeth and can not be named due to their age.
Two 15-year-old boys were also arrested in connection to the stabbing last week and have been bailed until March.
- This American football star was trafficked into the UK and left homeless - now he has gone from Croydon to the NFL
- Mum quit her job to take son to school in Vauxhall because of a Croydon Primary's 'unacceptable' admissions policy
- Crystal Palace Beer Festival is returning with 150 beers and 50 ciders to get stuck into
- Armed forces deployed in London in response to critical terror alert
- Lower Addiscombe Road closed off, due to crash between quad bike and car