Three boys have been charged in connection with the stabbing of a 12-year-old boy outside Tesco Express last week.
Two 13-year-olds and a 14-year-old appeared at Camberwell Green Youth Court today accused of inflicting grievous bodily harm and attempted robbery in the attack in Whitehorse Road, Selhurst, on Monday, January 20.
One of the 13-year-olds and the 14-year-old are also accused of possession of a bladed weapon, and the same 13-year-old has also been charged with shoplifting.
All three charged are from Lambeth and can not be named due to their age.
Two 15-year-old boys were also arrested in connection to the stabbing last week and have been bailed until March.
- Detectives offer £20,000 reward to help solve mystery of South Norwood man found dead in street
- ‘I just kept cracking up’: Thor star Chris Hemsworth tells us about filming Ghostbusters
- Protesters stage fresh demonstration against Beddington incinerator
- New information in search for missing library campaigner Robbie Gibson
- Fears that blue light services are 'unprepared' as half of emergency workers commute from outside London