A car on fire has blocked traffic on a major road in Waddon.
Firefighters were called to the flaming vehicle in Croydon Road, at the junction with the Ridgeway, at around 1.45pm.
The fire has stopped traffic travelling in both directions.
Bus routes 407, 410 and X26 are currently being diverted.
More to follow.
- Croydon social services 'ignored' concerns about three-year-old boy who died under train in mother's arms
- M25 speed camera fines to help make Surrey’s roads safer, says police and crime commissioner
- Croydon veterans remember the Rhine Crossing - and Sutton veteran Johnny Johnson
- Welsh international rugby star Ian Gough cleared of assault at Dane Bowers's home - he says: "The truth is out there"
- Ruskin Square development halted after Roman ruins discovered