A car on fire has blocked traffic on a major road in Waddon.
Firefighters were called to the flaming vehicle in Croydon Road, at the junction with the Ridgeway, at around 1.45pm.
The fire has stopped traffic travelling in both directions.
Bus routes 407, 410 and X26 are currently being diverted.
More to follow.
- Thornton Heath man cleared of murder over 'senseless' Dagenham stabbing
- Blind cheek: getaway driver who feigned sight loss to trick jury found guilty of shotgun shooting
- Considerably richer than you: the south London and Surrey links of Britain's millionaires
- After depression awareness week, what are the top 10 signs you need to watch out for?
- The RNLI save lives on the Thames time and again. Now its your turn to help them