A motorist did not curry any favour with an Indian eatery in Croydon when they crashed through the front this morning.
The collision in South End at around 12:30am caused significant damage to the Vael-n-Dine restaurant, and it is not yet known when it will be able to reopen to customers.
When emergency services arrived at the scene they found a dark blue BMW had collided with a parked van before smashing into the building.
There are no reports of any injuries and there have been no arrests.
Did you see what happened? Call the newsroom on 020 8722 6353. Click here to send your pictures of the incident.
- Woman spared jailed after claiming £57,000 in benefits using fake passport
- Croydon will still get a professional panto in 2016 despite Fairfield Halls closure
- Comedian Jimmy Carr to be last performer at Fairfield Halls before closure
- WANTED: Police release mugshots of Croydon's top 10 fugitives
- 'His murder has been my main preoccupation for the last 30 years': Brother of private eye Daniel Morgan 'delighted' at podcast's success