A motorist did not curry any favour with an Indian eatery in Croydon when they crashed through the front this morning.
The collision in South End at around 12:30am caused significant damage to the Vael-n-Dine restaurant, and it is not yet known when it will be able to reopen to customers.
When emergency services arrived at the scene they found a dark blue BMW had collided with a parked van before smashing into the building.
There are no reports of any injuries and there have been no arrests.
Did you see what happened? Call the newsroom on 020 8722 6353. Click here to send your pictures of the incident.
- David Darko murder: Teenager jailed for minimum of 19 years for fatal stabbing in South Norwood park
- Ale Mary: Croydon Minster to revive medieval tradition of blessing beer
- Govia Thameslink rail workers to ballot for industrial action over ticket office closure dispute
- British Transport Police warn London's young people about dangers of rail trespass amid summer spike
- Pete's Dragon (PG) review: Disney remake is an enjoyable, timeless adventure