A motorist did not curry any favour with an Indian eatery in Croydon when they crashed through the front this morning.
The collision in South End at around 12:30am caused significant damage to the Vael-n-Dine restaurant, and it is not yet known when it will be able to reopen to customers.
When emergency services arrived at the scene they found a dark blue BMW had collided with a parked van before smashing into the building.
There are no reports of any injuries and there have been no arrests.
Did you see what happened? Call the newsroom on 020 8722 6353. Click here to send your pictures of the incident.
- Riot damaged town benefiting from more than £23m investment
- Exclusive: X Factor star in 80s car wash action
- Add a Banksy or a Damien Hirst artwork to your shopping list when gallery opens for business
- VIDEO: 'Slippery tracks' disrupt trains across south London in aftermath of Hurricane Gonzalo
- Hurricane Gonzalo not expected to devastate south London and Surrey