A motorist did not curry any favour with an Indian eatery in Croydon when they crashed through the front this morning.
The collision in South End at around 12:30am caused significant damage to the Vael-n-Dine restaurant, and it is not yet known when it will be able to reopen to customers.
When emergency services arrived at the scene they found a dark blue BMW had collided with a parked van before smashing into the building.
There are no reports of any injuries and there have been no arrests.
Did you see what happened? Call the newsroom on 020 8722 6353. Click here to send your pictures of the incident.
- Fewer mentally ill people being locked up in London police cells, figures show
- Christmas joy: Tube and rail workers could walk out at same time in combined strike
- 'Catastrophic': Reaction as Heathrow Airport expansion gets go-ahead with government choosing third runway
- House damaged in Thornton Heath fire
- Case for Heathrow expansion 'stronger since Brexit' says airports review chief