Overnight fire at flats in Montgomery Close, Pollards Hill
Firefighters were called to reports of smoke and found a fire in Pollards Hill this morning.
Two fire engines arrived at a block of flats in Montgomery Close at about 1.10am and crews wearing breathing apparatus ventilated the corridor to get rid of the smoke.
They found a pile of rubbish on fire outside the building and took about a minute to put it out.
- Croydon rave death cops make two arrests
- Up to 300 blood samples taken after van is stolen from outside GP surgery in broad daylight
- Drunks will be forced to wear 'sobriety tags' in crime crackdown
- Police release image of man who tried to take child from school
- Fire tears through home - flats evacuated
Comments are closed on this article.