Overnight fire at flats in Montgomery Close, Pollards Hill
Firefighters were called to reports of smoke and found a fire in Pollards Hill this morning.
Two fire engines arrived at a block of flats in Montgomery Close at about 1.10am and crews wearing breathing apparatus ventilated the corridor to get rid of the smoke.
They found a pile of rubbish on fire outside the building and took about a minute to put it out.
- Pensioner living in 'unsuitable' hostel dies after waiting months for council to fix damp problem
- Crystal Palace pull plug on Malky Mackay appointment
- Gangster jailed for nine years after police uncover firearms haul
- Firefighters tackle Coulsdon house fire after first-floor 'consumed in flames'
- Crystal Palace FC helps girl out of prison by giving her football coaching future
Comments are closed on this article.