Police uncovered a cannabis factory containing 50 plants.
Officers from Croydon Police raided a house in Macclesfield Road, South Norwood near to Croydon Arena at 8am yesterday (February 4).
Two of the rooms had been converted to grow cannabis and about 50 plants were recovered from the scene.
A 42-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of cultivation of cannabis and remains in custody at a South London police station.
- Thousands of children at schools across south London breathing dangerous toxic air
- Transport Secretary Chris Grayling warns Londoners to think twice about buying diesel cars
- Whose land is it anyway? Anger over 'filthy' fly tipping in conservation area that no one takes responsibility for
- Croydon NHS Trust removed from financial special measures but remains £30 million in the red
- IN PICTURES: Thornton Heath grime star Stormzy's impromptu gig this lunchtime