Police uncovered a cannabis factory containing 50 plants.
Officers from Croydon Police raided a house in Macclesfield Road, South Norwood near to Croydon Arena at 8am yesterday (February 4).
Two of the rooms had been converted to grow cannabis and about 50 plants were recovered from the scene.
A 42-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of cultivation of cannabis and remains in custody at a South London police station.
- Police appeal over South Croydon hit-and-run
- Health secretary urged to launch inquiry as tribunal rejects Croydon NHS trust's appeal over whisteblower's unfair sacking
- Star Wars collector sells rare figure for £18,000 - after buying it for just £1.50
- 'Massive bill' for Thames Water and another nightmare for south London commuters as leaks continue to pour into rail tunnel
- Elderly man seriously injured after being hit by lorry in Purley