Police uncovered a cannabis factory containing 50 plants.
Officers from Croydon Police raided a house in Macclesfield Road, South Norwood near to Croydon Arena at 8am yesterday (February 4).
Two of the rooms had been converted to grow cannabis and about 50 plants were recovered from the scene.
A 42-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of cultivation of cannabis and remains in custody at a South London police station.
- Man who raped 5-year-old Sutton girl jailed for 13 years
- The UK’s ‘favourite fast food restaurant’ Five Guys is coming to Croydon
- Burglary gang stole expensive cars and used them to steal from convenience stores
- Meet the mum who used her maternity leave to travel the world with her baby
- New database to 'name and shame' dodgy landlords