Police uncovered a cannabis factory containing 50 plants.
Officers from Croydon Police raided a house in Macclesfield Road, South Norwood near to Croydon Arena at 8am yesterday (February 4).
Two of the rooms had been converted to grow cannabis and about 50 plants were recovered from the scene.
A 42-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of cultivation of cannabis and remains in custody at a South London police station.
- Don't forget to change your clocks this weekend
- Neighbours pay tribute to south London pensioner who was fifth person to die after Westminster terror attack
- Weekend weather: Sunny skies ahead for the capital
- Should the ban on grammar schools be lifted?
- Crystal Palace football club criticised by charity for failing to meet disabled toilet promise