Police uncovered a cannabis factory containing 50 plants.
Officers from Croydon Police raided a house in Macclesfield Road, South Norwood near to Croydon Arena at 8am yesterday (February 4).
Two of the rooms had been converted to grow cannabis and about 50 plants were recovered from the scene.
A 42-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of cultivation of cannabis and remains in custody at a South London police station.
- Fourth teenager appears in court charged with murder of Andre Aderemi in South Croydon
- Hospital death of childcare worker 'not a result of medical negligence'
- As it happened: GCSE results day in Croydon and Sutton
- Cheap martial arts training in south London with Bollywood blockbuster
- London’s burning: Free events to mark 350 years since the Great Fire of London