All trains running between East Croydon and Oxted have been cancelled until further notice due to a landslide.
Services to South Croydon, Sanderstead, Riddlesdown and Upper Warlingham are among those disrupted by the landslip, which happened between Woldingham and Oxted this morning.
The line between South Croydon and Oxted has been closed completely.
Network Rail engineers are on-site but no estimated time for the line to reopen has been given.
Southern Rail advised passengers travelling to and from Sanderstead to use Purley Oaks station instead and passengers to and from Upper Warlingham to use Whyteleafe station.
The company is operating rail replacement buses between Oxted and Redhill.
- Police appeal after man takes double decker bus from Orpington bus depot and drives it to Shirley
- Sham marriages trial collapses over claims immigration officials lied in court
- VIDEO: Large fire breaks out at tower in Croydon town centre
- Ed Miliband promises votes for teenagers and to address racial inequality if he wins election
- Discover what life was like in Croydon during Roman times