Up for sale: £3.5m Victorian mansion in Upper Norwood - complete with space shuttle
Most of use our attics to stash Christmas trees, forgotten junk and old toys we can't quite bring ourselves to throw away.
One family in Upper Norwood, however, apparently uses theirs to blast off to the furthest corners of outer space.
The loft, at the top of a £3.25m Victorian mansion in Church Road, was converted into a space shuttle for the owner's three sons.
Astromically priced: the Victorian 'space mansion' is valued at £3.25m
Complete with two cockpit seats and an array of a wires, screens and buttons, the astronomical attic is the ultimate play space for young boys.
And it is not the only remarkable thing about the Grade-II Gothic house, which boasts 11 bedrooms, stunning panoramas of south London and once counted film director Ken Russell as resident.
It is up for sale through estate agent Hamptons.
- Croydon rave death cops make two arrests
- Up to 300 blood samples taken after van is stolen from outside GP surgery in broad daylight
- Drunks will be forced to wear 'sobriety tags' in crime crackdown
- Police release image of man who tried to take child from school
- Fire tears through home - flats evacuated
Comments are closed on this article.