Children who attend a Kenley school are being taught elsewhere this week because of the floods.
Harris Primary Academy Kenley is closed all week due to the closure of Godstone Road, while water is being pumped out of the Kenley water treatment works.
Arrangements have been made for pupils in years 3, 4 and 5 to go to Woodcote Primary School and Woodcote High School.
And year 6 will be at Harris Primary Academy Purley this week.
Nursery and year 2 children will be given activities to do via the school website.
Other schools in the area will remain open but Croydon Council says parents should make sure their children can get there safely and check their school’s website for regular updates.
- REVEALED: The 10 emojis most used by people in the capital
- Stormzy said Metropolitan Police kicking down his door was like something from a film
- Croydon man charged for trespass incident at Buckingham Palace
- WEATHER: Spring is in the air as temperatures rival Mediterranean
- Two men who grew more than £100,000 worth of cannabis jailed