Children who attend a Kenley school are being taught elsewhere this week because of the floods.
Harris Primary Academy Kenley is closed all week due to the closure of Godstone Road, while water is being pumped out of the Kenley water treatment works.
Arrangements have been made for pupils in years 3, 4 and 5 to go to Woodcote Primary School and Woodcote High School.
And year 6 will be at Harris Primary Academy Purley this week.
Nursery and year 2 children will be given activities to do via the school website.
Other schools in the area will remain open but Croydon Council says parents should make sure their children can get there safely and check their school’s website for regular updates.
- Croydon Village Outlet evacuated over gas leak fears
- Man grabs woman from behind and drags her along footpath outside Crystal Palace station
- Croydon Village Outlet to be relaunched under new name and ownership
- Pride of the borough celebrated at Croydon Champions 2014
- Train catches fire at Epsom