Harris Primary Academy Kenley pupils in flood zone being taught at alternative schools
Children who attend a Kenley school are being taught elsewhere this week because of the floods.
Harris Primary Academy Kenley is closed all week due to the closure of Godstone Road, while water is being pumped out of the Kenley water treatment works.
Arrangements have been made for pupils in years 3, 4 and 5 to go to Woodcote Primary School and Woodcote High School.
And year 6 will be at Harris Primary Academy Purley this week.
Nursery and year 2 children will be given activities to do via the school website.
Other schools in the area will remain open but Croydon Council says parents should make sure their children can get there safely and check their school’s website for regular updates.
- Pensioner living in 'unsuitable' hostel dies after waiting months for council to fix damp problem
- Crystal Palace pull plug on Malky Mackay appointment
- Gangster jailed for nine years after police uncover firearms haul
- Firefighters tackle Coulsdon house fire after first-floor 'consumed in flames'
- Crystal Palace FC helps girl out of prison by giving her football coaching future
Comments are closed on this article.