Children who attend a Kenley school are being taught elsewhere this week because of the floods.
Harris Primary Academy Kenley is closed all week due to the closure of Godstone Road, while water is being pumped out of the Kenley water treatment works.
Arrangements have been made for pupils in years 3, 4 and 5 to go to Woodcote Primary School and Woodcote High School.
And year 6 will be at Harris Primary Academy Purley this week.
Nursery and year 2 children will be given activities to do via the school website.
Other schools in the area will remain open but Croydon Council says parents should make sure their children can get there safely and check their school’s website for regular updates.
- House damaged in Thornton Heath fire
- Case for Heathrow expansion 'stronger since Brexit' says airports review chief
- Police appeal after man suffers knife wounds in Thornton Heath mugging
- Which of these 10 takeaways should be named the best in south London?
- 'Fake Sheikh' reporter jailed for 15 months for tampering with evidence in pop star's trial