Harris Primary Academy Kenley pupils in flood zone being taught at alternative schools
Children who attend a Kenley school are being taught elsewhere this week because of the floods.
Harris Primary Academy Kenley is closed all week due to the closure of Godstone Road, while water is being pumped out of the Kenley water treatment works.
Arrangements have been made for pupils in years 3, 4 and 5 to go to Woodcote Primary School and Woodcote High School.
And year 6 will be at Harris Primary Academy Purley this week.
Nursery and year 2 children will be given activities to do via the school website.
Other schools in the area will remain open but Croydon Council says parents should make sure their children can get there safely and check their school’s website for regular updates.
- Comedian Eddie Izzard enjoying Crystal Palace success
- Missing 73-year-old woman from South Croydon has been found
- A fifth of Croydon children miss out on preferred primary school
- Postman stole letters and parcels because he felt 'stressed'
- Police hunt attacker in Waddon gardens
Comments are closed on this article.