Three arrested over woman's Addiscombe flat plunge released without charge
Three people arrested after a woman was seriously injured plunging from the top floor of an Addiscombe flat in January have been released without charge.
Two men, aged 23 and 31, and a 42-year-old woman were arrested on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm following the fall in Morland Avenue on New Year's Day.
The 20-year-old woman was left critically ill after falling from a window in the three-storey block of flats just before midnight.
She remained in St George's Hospital for a week but has since recovered.
Police now believe the fall was not suspicious.
- Croydon rave death cops make two arrests
- Up to 300 blood samples taken after van is stolen from outside GP surgery in broad daylight
- Drunks will be forced to wear 'sobriety tags' in crime crackdown
- Police release image of man who tried to take child from school
- Fire tears through home - flats evacuated