Three arrested over woman's Addiscombe flat plunge released without charge
Three people arrested after a woman was seriously injured plunging from the top floor of an Addiscombe flat in January have been released without charge.
Two men, aged 23 and 31, and a 42-year-old woman were arrested on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm following the fall in Morland Avenue on New Year's Day.
The 20-year-old woman was left critically ill after falling from a window in the three-storey block of flats just before midnight.
She remained in St George's Hospital for a week but has since recovered.
Police now believe the fall was not suspicious.
- Crystal Palace to unveil new manager
- Bolt of lightning tears three holes in roof and takes out the phone line
- Travellers blamed as tonnes of waste dumped at Ashburton playing fields
- Commuters 'priced off trains' following latest inflation-busting rail fare rise
- Concern grows for missing 15-year-old girl