Three people arrested after a woman was seriously injured plunging from the top floor of an Addiscombe flat in January have been released without charge.
Two men, aged 23 and 31, and a 42-year-old woman were arrested on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm following the fall in Morland Avenue on New Year's Day.
The 20-year-old woman was left critically ill after falling from a window in the three-storey block of flats just before midnight.
She remained in St George's Hospital for a week but has since recovered.
Police now believe the fall was not suspicious.
- Weather warning blow to bank holiday weekend plans
- Croydon Poundworld had ‘out of control’ rodent infestation
- Here's how to get a free ride on the Tube next week
- Murder investigation launched after woman stabbed to death in street
- A six foot snake has been discovered in a Croydon alleyway