Three people arrested after a woman was seriously injured plunging from the top floor of an Addiscombe flat in January have been released without charge.
Two men, aged 23 and 31, and a 42-year-old woman were arrested on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm following the fall in Morland Avenue on New Year's Day.
The 20-year-old woman was left critically ill after falling from a window in the three-storey block of flats just before midnight.
She remained in St George's Hospital for a week but has since recovered.
Police now believe the fall was not suspicious.
- Missing 13-year-old last seen in Croydon
- Staff 'disciplined' over exam misconduct at South Norwood primary school
- Teenager jailed for robbing two schoolboys in underpass
- Youth who wrongly kept £25,000 of NHS cancer trust's money given year prison sentence
- PICTURES: Hundreds turn out for fundraising fun day in bid to save Fieldway Family Centre