Three people arrested after a woman was seriously injured plunging from the top floor of an Addiscombe flat in January have been released without charge.
Two men, aged 23 and 31, and a 42-year-old woman were arrested on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm following the fall in Morland Avenue on New Year's Day.
The 20-year-old woman was left critically ill after falling from a window in the three-storey block of flats just before midnight.
She remained in St George's Hospital for a week but has since recovered.
Police now believe the fall was not suspicious.
- Hit-and-run thug who mowed down and killed policeman caught playing Xbox Live in prison 'using Cop Killer tag'
- Man dies after flat fire in Croydon
- Commuters face travel chaos as Southern Rail cancels more than 1,000 services due to strike
- Fears grow for missing teenage girl last seen leaving Croydon University Hospital
- 50 jobs to come to south Croydon as builders merchant opens new warehouse