Three people arrested after a woman was seriously injured plunging from the top floor of an Addiscombe flat in January have been released without charge.
Two men, aged 23 and 31, and a 42-year-old woman were arrested on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm following the fall in Morland Avenue on New Year's Day.
The 20-year-old woman was left critically ill after falling from a window in the three-storey block of flats just before midnight.
She remained in St George's Hospital for a week but has since recovered.
Police now believe the fall was not suspicious.
- Fresh twist in whistleblower's legal battle as Croydon NHS trust wins right to appeal unfair dismissal ruling
- Police appeal over teenage mum missing with young daughter
- 'End of the road' for incinerator campaigners as appeal refused
- 'We will bring West End to West Croydon', say new theatre founders
- Care home worker: seven-year campaign of sexual assaults 'all lies'