Three people arrested after a woman was seriously injured plunging from the top floor of an Addiscombe flat in January have been released without charge.
Two men, aged 23 and 31, and a 42-year-old woman were arrested on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm following the fall in Morland Avenue on New Year's Day.
The 20-year-old woman was left critically ill after falling from a window in the three-storey block of flats just before midnight.
She remained in St George's Hospital for a week but has since recovered.
Police now believe the fall was not suspicious.
- Man 'tries to pull teenage girl into his car' in suspected abduction attempt
- Man charged with making hoax bomb threats in West Croydon
- Is the Croydon cat killer an alien? RSPCA reveals 'bizarre' theories for moggie murders
- Bus fire causes traffic delays in Selsdon
- 'Nobody listens': Report warns of challenges faced by mental health patients and carers