Three arrested over woman's Addiscombe flat plunge released without charge
Three people arrested after a woman was seriously injured plunging from the top floor of an Addiscombe flat in January have been released without charge.
Two men, aged 23 and 31, and a 42-year-old woman were arrested on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm following the fall in Morland Avenue on New Year's Day.
The 20-year-old woman was left critically ill after falling from a window in the three-storey block of flats just before midnight.
She remained in St George's Hospital for a week but has since recovered.
Police now believe the fall was not suspicious.
- A fifth of Croydon children miss out on preferred primary school
- Postman stole letters and parcels because he felt 'stressed'
- Police hunt attacker in Waddon gardens
- Police 'increasingly concerned' for missing 73-year-old woman
- Eddie Izzard visits Croydon as local elections race hots up