Fearsome weather is forecast for tomorrow in Croydon with further flooding expected as the Met Office issues three weather warnings for the region.
Heavy and persistent rain is expected to hit in the early hours of tomorrow morning and there will not be much respite throughout the day.
The Met Office says there is some uncertainty about the path of the frontal system but it is likely the rain will keep battering the borough into the early hours of Saturday.
Gusts of 60 to 70mph are possible tomorrow afternoon and the Met Office is warning of the potential for disruption to travel as well as trees being uprooted.
Winds will ease from the west during Saturday morning.
- UPDATE: Police car ploughs into Surrey Street market after armed robbery sparks police chase and five arrests
- Two men charged with firearm offences after Norbury police raid
- Find them: These photos are a sad reminder of London's missing children
- Man charged with Thornton Heath crossbow burglary
- It's the 100th birthday today of a lady who yearns to keep a chicken in her care home like the old times