Croydon is being tipped as one of the south east’s most up and coming destinations at a conference next month.
Delegates from across the country will be attending the International Confex at London’s Olympia on March 11.
Destination Croydon, a group set up by Croydon Business Improvement District (BID) to promote the town’s hotel and conference sector, will be championing the town’s cause at the event.
Matthew Sims, chief executive of Croydon BID said the town already has a lot to offer with a thriving restaurant quarter and a number of redevelopment projects on the way.
He said: “The huge levels of investment being made in our town, underline its significance as a major strategic location and a destination of choice.
“I would definitely urge anyone who is interested in finding out which locations are on the rise to make sure they drop in to talk to the Destination Croydon team to find out why commentators are tipping Croydon as a ‘hot spot’ for the future.”
- 'Red alert' issued and millions warned to stay at home as London is hit by toxic air from Germany
- Beddington school for children with special educational needs put in special measures
- TfL reveal plans for safer trams following derailment that killed seven people
- Southern dispute: Strike to go ahead
- Crystal Palace urged to pay staff London Living Wage by Sadiq Khan