Traffic is returning to normal after a three-car crash in Coulsdon earlier this afternoon which left a woman in hospital.
The woman, who was one of the drivers in the accident, was complaining of neck pains after the collision.
She was treated at the scene in Brighton Road, near the junction with Station Approach, before being taken to hospital.
The other two drivers reportedly did not need medical treatment.
Bus routes 60, 404, 405, 434 and 463 were subject to delays and diversions while the three damaged vehicles were removed from the street.
Emergency services were called to the accident at 12.40pm.
- Croydon Council leader brands campaign 'Tory Front' after being accused of abandoning post and sleeping in meetings
- REVEALED: Most and least recycling-friendly London boroughs
- Detectives offer £10,000 reward for information in Headley pool party murder investigation
- Survivors of child sex abuse at Croydon children's home to publish report into historic abuse
- Get fit with these 11 exercise classes to try out this winter - for FREE