The Crystals are looking for new recruits to join the group from next season.
Crystal Palace’s cheerleading group are going to be holding auditions soon as they look to add to their squad.
The girls have enjoyed a huge amount of success since their creation. In 2012 they become an internet sensation with their video to the hit tune Call Me Maybe.
The Crystals' Call Me Maybe video
They have made numerous other videos since which has seen them reach a staggering six million views worldwide.
The Crystals have also performed on Soccer AM as well as their routines on the pitch at Selhurst Park.
Sharon Lacey, Head of Marketing at Crystal Palace Football Club and creator of the Crystals, said: “We have a great squad at the moment and they have formed a great friendship on and off the pitch, we are looking to expand for many reasons mainly demand as the girls are in high demand for events and appearances.
“To be a Crystal is not all about looks it’s about attitude, ability to work in a team and of course you need to be able to train hard, commit to the schedule and show confidence when you perform.”
To apply email email@example.com with your CV stating any experience you may have and a recent picture.
- Man charged with raping woman in Croydon town centre
- Police sergeant accused of failing to respond to murder 'lied about investigations and tried to silence colleagues'
- Croydon to lose five 'underused' police bases as Met slashes costs
- McDonald's in Thornton Heath introduces table service
- Man to appear in court charged with exposing himself and racially abusing a police officer