Croydon had highest amount of knife injuries in London in January
Croydon had the highest amount of knife injury call outs in London last month.
Figures published on the GLA website show the London Ambulance Service went to nine knife injuries in January.
The data also shows Croydon had the highest number of incidents involving weapons with 18 call outs Last month Croydon saw a spate of six stabbing in the space of eleven days.
According to the figures there were 14 knife injury incidents in July which was the joint highest number of incidents for a particular month in London in 2013, along with Newham.
- 'Our lives fell apart completely': Parents of Daniel Spargo-Mabbs tell court of devastation after drugs death
- Drug dealer who sold Daniel Sparg-Mabbs fatal ecstasy jailed for five years
- Vomit is key piece of evidence in violent thug's trial
- Nine projects shortlisted for Crystal Palace Park £2.4m improvements programme
- Fresh appeal over teen DJ murder
Comments are closed on this article.