Croydon had the highest amount of knife injury call outs in London last month.
Figures published on the GLA website show the London Ambulance Service went to nine knife injuries in January.
The data also shows Croydon had the highest number of incidents involving weapons with 18 call outs Last month Croydon saw a spate of six stabbing in the space of eleven days.
According to the figures there were 14 knife injury incidents in July which was the joint highest number of incidents for a particular month in London in 2013, along with Newham.
- Dialysis manager 'Dodgy Hodgy' and fraudster friends sentenced for scamming hospital trust out of hundreds of thousands of pounds
- 'Residents be damned' - Croydon Council pushes 1,000-home development plan despite mounting pressure
- Southern launch appeal against High Court decision to refuse it preventing drivers' strikes
- Bridge joint replacement to close M25 between Chertsey and Cobham next weekend
- Sadiq Khan accuses ministers of 'abandoning' Southern Rail passengers