Croydon had the highest amount of knife injury call outs in London last month.
Figures published on the GLA website show the London Ambulance Service went to nine knife injuries in January.
The data also shows Croydon had the highest number of incidents involving weapons with 18 call outs Last month Croydon saw a spate of six stabbing in the space of eleven days.
According to the figures there were 14 knife injury incidents in July which was the joint highest number of incidents for a particular month in London in 2013, along with Newham.
- Tougher rules on using mobile phones while driving come into force this week
- WEATHER: Thunderstorms and heavy rain to hit London as spring approaches
- 'Accelerant' used to fuel house fire near town centre
- Watch: Stormzy's mum reveals home footage of Thornton Heath grime star rapping at eight years old
- Isis poses 'greatest terror threat since IRA London bombing campaign 40 years ago'