Croydon had the highest amount of knife injury call outs in London last month.
Figures published on the GLA website show the London Ambulance Service went to nine knife injuries in January.
The data also shows Croydon had the highest number of incidents involving weapons with 18 call outs Last month Croydon saw a spate of six stabbing in the space of eleven days.
According to the figures there were 14 knife injury incidents in July which was the joint highest number of incidents for a particular month in London in 2013, along with Newham.
- Man behind famous Christmas lights switch-on pleads guilty to child porn charge
- It's magic: Quidditch Premier League try-outs come to south London
- Southern rail to 'restore full train service' from Tuesday as it slams 'futile' action by RMT
- Do you watch pirate TV online? You could be about to get a scary letter from your broadband provider
- Nursery told to improve after allegation child was physically and verbally harmed by staff