Croydon had the highest amount of knife injury call outs in London last month.
Figures published on the GLA website show the London Ambulance Service went to nine knife injuries in January.
The data also shows Croydon had the highest number of incidents involving weapons with 18 call outs Last month Croydon saw a spate of six stabbing in the space of eleven days.
According to the figures there were 14 knife injury incidents in July which was the joint highest number of incidents for a particular month in London in 2013, along with Newham.
- Mayor Sadiq Khan to London's EU migrants: 'You are welcome here'
- Driver escapes injury as car crashes into house
- EU Referendum 2016: As Britain votes to leave, how did your borough vote in south west London and north Surrey?
- David Cameron to RESIGN as Britain votes to leave European Union
- 'Stunning complacency': Croydon Council leader slams Brexit campaigner for reaction to market turmoil