It is in the safer neighbourhood team hub, 9 – 11 Whytecliffe Road, Purley, and is open from 10am to 4pm on Mondays, 10am to 4pm on Wednesdays and 10am to 2pm on Saturdays until March 5.
A range of information is available at the centre as well as staff from Thames Water, Sutton and East Surrey Water and the Environment Agency at specific times.
Click here for more details about the flood advice centre.
- Millions slashed from youth budgets in potentially 'devastating' cuts across south west London
- 'Red alert' issued and millions warned to stay at home as London is hit by toxic air from Germany
- Beddington school for children with special educational needs put in special measures
- TfL reveal plans for safer trams following derailment that killed seven people
- Southern dispute: Strike to go ahead