It is in the safer neighbourhood team hub, 9 – 11 Whytecliffe Road, Purley, and is open from 10am to 4pm on Mondays, 10am to 4pm on Wednesdays and 10am to 2pm on Saturdays until March 5.
A range of information is available at the centre as well as staff from Thames Water, Sutton and East Surrey Water and the Environment Agency at specific times.
Click here for more details about the flood advice centre.
- MP Gavin Barwell denies breaking campaign spending laws as Met launches expenses probe
- WIN! We’ve got money-can’t-buy X-Men Apocalypse goodies to give away
- Three men bailed following South Norwood stabbing
- Man, 33, arrested after Selhurst house fire
- Driver arrested after crashing into parked cars in Addiscombe