It is in the safer neighbourhood team hub, 9 – 11 Whytecliffe Road, Purley, and is open from 10am to 4pm on Mondays, 10am to 4pm on Wednesdays and 10am to 2pm on Saturdays until March 5.
A range of information is available at the centre as well as staff from Thames Water, Sutton and East Surrey Water and the Environment Agency at specific times.
Click here for more details about the flood advice centre.
- Scrap metal dealer guilty of buying memorial plaques stolen from cemeteries
- Second primary school under investigation over exam 'cheating'
- VIDEO: Fury as prankster on toddler's bicycle holds up traffic
- Help is at hand for domestic violence victims
- Newsagent in New Addington robbed at knifepoint as staff collect newspaper bundles