It is in the safer neighbourhood team hub, 9 – 11 Whytecliffe Road, Purley, and is open from 10am to 4pm on Mondays, 10am to 4pm on Wednesdays and 10am to 2pm on Saturdays until March 5.
A range of information is available at the centre as well as staff from Thames Water, Sutton and East Surrey Water and the Environment Agency at specific times.
Click here for more details about the flood advice centre.
- Life sentences for thugs who beat father-of-two to death in community centre attack
- Ghosts, screaming spirits and hauntings: Which are the most spooky places?
- Your guide to Halloween events across Croydon
- Send us your scariest Halloween pictures
- Street food revolution will move indoors when Surrey StrEatery launches with a bang