It is in the safer neighbourhood team hub, 9 – 11 Whytecliffe Road, Purley, and is open from 10am to 4pm on Mondays, 10am to 4pm on Wednesdays and 10am to 2pm on Saturdays until March 5.
A range of information is available at the centre as well as staff from Thames Water, Sutton and East Surrey Water and the Environment Agency at specific times.
Click here for more details about the flood advice centre.
- Strip rail operator of south London franchises immediately, says MP
- 'Robocop' killer to fight murder conviction after Court of Appeal rules witness was unreliable
- Croydon Council strikes £7.5m deal renting headquarters to multinational design company
- WATCH: Want a Chewbacca mask like the one in that Facebook video? The Force is not with you ...
- VIDEO: Who's most likely to get rescued when their car breaks down - men or women?